• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Ok... Personal question...
Is increased CM after ovulation an early sign of pregnancy??? I'm only 5 DPO...

I would say yes because every month right before AF I usually have little to no cm but this month I had cm the entire cycle up to now and I'm 4 1/2 weeks. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you.

Thanks!! Wasn't sure cuz last month when I found out I was pregnant I didn't really keep track of my cm cuz I was more ntnp... This month is the first time TTC and keeping track of stuff.

Ok... Personal question...
Is increased CM after ovulation an early sign of pregnancy??? I'm only 5 DPO...

I would say yes because every month right before AF I usually have little to no cm but this month I had cm the entire cycle up to now and I'm 4 1/2 weeks. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you.

Thanks!! Wasn't sure cuz last month when I found out I was pregnant I didn't really keep track of my cm cuz I was more ntnp... This month is the first time TTC and keeping track of stuff.

Best of luck!

Could you move me to the 18th please? miscalculated...oops....thanks!

:witch::witch:
The Bitch came two days early!! Moving on to February!!!!!
xx

Anybody else experiencing crazy amounts of CM? Felt like AF but worse :o
I'm 8dpo. and anxious...

Hey ladies so AF still hasn't shown but gonna wait til at least Monday to test again maybe even Wednesday. But the weirdest thing happened last nigh, I rolled over in the middle of the night and felt something dripping outta my nose. So I put my hand over it and ran to the bathroom and when I moved my hand there was a ton of blood. This was my first bloody nose in my whole life. So I looked it up and it can be a sign of pregnancy. It's not very common but it does happen with the increase of blood flow (from what I've read anyway) so keeping my fx that's why.

Hey ladies so AF still hasn't shown but gonna wait til at least Monday to test again maybe even Wednesday. But the weirdest thing happened last nigh, I rolled over in the middle of the night and felt something dripping outta my nose. So I put my hand over it and ran to the bathroom and when I moved my hand there was a ton of blood. This was my first bloody nose in my whole life. So I looked it up and it can be a sign of pregnancy. It's not very common but it does happen with the increase of blood flow (from what I've read anyway) so keeping my fx that's why.

How are you waiting?? :wacko: AF is 5 days late now, right? Ive heard of the nose bleed symptom. :happydance: Sounds very promising!:test:

Got my positive OPK today, so I probably won't be ovulating until tomorrow, so my expected period is probably actually the 31st. If you wanna move me to the 31st you can, but I know I'll test before then anyway :D

Hi all, so AF was due yesterday. I had sore boobs and started getting AF mild cramps which is weird as I only get cramps on my heaviest days never before AF. Thought I was on my way out but AF didn't show and my boobs stayed sore, not as sore but still not back to normal. But my temps were still up and I'm 15 dpo, my normal luteal phase is 12 days.

I was going to wait til next week to test because last month the disappointment of getting a BFN was crushing and had I waited my AF showed up like a day after I took the test

So this morning hubby and I decided to take a test... I almost didnt want to because i had worked myself up into convincing i was pregnant and i didnt want to burst the bubble by risking a BFN. But i took the test, and while hubby and i waited for those 3 minutes I was so nervous, I was shaking. We looked at the test together, and there it was 2 vertical lines. I started crying and laughing and hugging
husband. I kept saying that's definitely a line isn't it? We are overjoyed!! I am still clutching my
pregnancy stick- I keep looking at it in disbelief.

I'm 32 so I was worried my age had been a factor. We've been ttc since July last year. I've been charting, using OPKs, and using preseed. We bd every day during my fertile time.

The only thing I can think that we did different this month is that I had 2.5 weeks off work over Xmas
and relaxed a lot and was happy at home with family. Secondly, I put a bit of weight on over Xmas. I have a low, but still healthy bmi, but those extra pounds have pushed me squarely into the healthy bmi range. Those are the only things.

I wanted to share the whole story with you, because I know how encouraging it's been for me when others have got their BFPs on here. Even if I don't know the person, it just gives me hope.

I'm still in a state of disbelief.

I'm rooting for you girls to get BFPs too. I have a big fat happy heart, I don't know how I'm not going to give myself away at work!

Matts girl- hey buddy, I've not been on here in ages, I'm rooting for you! Would be so cool if you got bfp too! Keep us updated!!

Sunshine baby - massive congratulations to you and your hubby!!!! That's fantastic news. I'm so happy for you both. Please send all of your :dust: our way!!

X

Congratulations Sunshine baby!! I love good news! :happydance:
Thanks for sharing your story as well!

Congrats Sunshine!!
And Mattsgirl, how can you wait!! GOOD LUCK!

I think I'm going to Ov early, which is Awesome :D. Shorter Cycles for the win!

:dust:Congrats Sunshine.... Happy & Healthy 9 Months!!!:dust:

Yesssss! Congrats sunshine! So so happy for you and your hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->