• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Will do!:thumbup:

Congrats Sunshine Baby!! :)

UenvyMEsha - Can you please do me a favor and help update my test date to Jan 31? Thanks!

This has been my longest cycle ever!!! I *think* I am finally ovulating today, and so this cycle is going to be about 52 days (I thought it was going to be around 35 days before!!)

UenvyMEsha, could you please change my test date to the 24th? Thank you. :flower:

No matter what I am testing tomorrow morning. I can't wait any longer!! I'll be a whole week late by then.

I am new here...Started TTC in Sept. Got off BC the end of June. I am 35, and we have been married for over 8 years! I got a pos OPK on day 16 (1-6) ...I am wanting to test as late as I can! SO put me down for 1-27! :) GL everybody!!

Congrats to all the BFP's!! As for me the nasty nasty :witch: got me this weekend. On to February I go!!

hi everyone, i will be testing on the 30th of January :)

I tested yesterday morning and got a :bfn: again. i really hate my body for playing tricks on me like this. So if it's like last month i should be starting within the next week. I really hope this doesn't mean my cycles are changing to 43 days instead of 29 like normal :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->