• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Congrats Sunshine Baby!!!!:happydance: I am sooooooo happy for you. I will be turning 32 in Nov, so I understand the age factor:wacko:.

**The list has been updated**

OH MY GOSH!!! Congrats sunshine. Yay!!! I'm so happy for you buddy. That would be so cool of we got BFP's together.

I tested when ad was due and got a bfn bit I remember Shtetr612 story where that happened and got a bfp after a week. Plus with dh's schedule and having people over all the time it helps with not testing. I wanted to do it this morning cuz for the first time in a week I hadn't gotten up to pee in the middle of the night but his brother is here. I want to POAS so bad!!!

Congrats Sunshine Baby!! :)

UenvyMEsha - Can you please do me a favor and help update my test date to Jan 31? Thanks!

This has been my longest cycle ever!!! I *think* I am finally ovulating today, and so this cycle is going to be about 52 days (I thought it was going to be around 35 days before!!)

sigh....the witch got me this afternoon i think.....moving on to Feb!

OH MY GOSH!!! Congrats sunshine. Yay!!! I'm so happy for you buddy. That would be so cool of we got BFP's together.

I tested when ad was due and got a bfn bit I remember Shtetr612 story where that happened and got a bfp after a week. Plus with dh's schedule and having people over all the time it helps with not testing. I wanted to do it this morning cuz for the first time in a week I hadn't gotten up to pee in the middle of the night but his brother is here. I want to POAS so bad!!!

i think u shud test anyway even if his brother is there why not? good luck fingers x'd x

Chemical pregnancy for me this month! :nope: Maybe next month......

Hey mush, I can understand you not wanting to test until us late as you can hold out. As long as AF hasnt arrived it's all good! Fingers crossed for you Hun! Keep visualising that BFP!

Congrats Sunshine Baby!!!!:happydance: I am sooooooo happy for you. I will be turning 32 in Nov, so I understand the age factor:wacko:.

**The list has been updated**

Thanks for updating the list. I saw that I had put down to test on the 17th? I don't know what planet I was on thinking I could hold out until the 17th when AF was due on 14th!

So glad I can share with you girls here. Hubby and I aren't telling family or friends until 10-12 weeks.

I'm still a bit bewildered it's happened. My temps were so weird. I was sure I had ovulated but my temps stayed low for about 5 days after my + opk. but I read in TCoYF that sometimes it can take a couple of days for some women to build up enough progesterone to see a temperature rise. I had wondered if I had low progesterone as I've had quite short LPs some months they've been just 10 days but the b complex has extended them. And now I'm looking forward go a 9 month LP!

It's so weird I feel nervous about leaving this forum and moving to the first tri one! It's like going to 'big' school or something! Hope lots of you get BFPs so we can all go together! :hugs:

congrats sunshine baby!!

AF got me yesterday....i don't know what is going on, I thought i was ov but then af showed up just 21 days away from the last time she came.....so i guess my new #is 21 cause this is the second time she came at 21 days....guess i am going to try and start useing opk everyday and finding something else to do to help us get a BFP

Congrats Sunshinebaby! Hope to see you in the big girl forums! :)

Breaking down and testing today.. gonna try not to get too upset if it's still a BFN, I've still got a few days to go. Will keep posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->