JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Hi, this is our 6th month TTC #1 and AF is due 1st Jan (I plan to test on 31st so I can tell my partner just after the New Years Bells Ring).

Wish me luck!!

6 months and if no luck this month I am going to start temping. Can anyone recommend a good thermometer??

Thanks,
Gxx

Put you all down on the list!

MissGemma I put you down for the 1st! Hope you get to give your hubby the best new years present ever!! I don't do temping so I can't help you there unfortunately but I'm sure there are plenty of girls around here that know everything there is to know! :)

Good luck everyone!! :dust:

Please feel free to invite more people to the group if you know any other people hoping for a new year bfp!

Hi, this is our 6th month TTC #1 and AF is due 1st Jan (I plan to test on 31st so I can tell my partner just after the New Years Bells Ring).

Wish me luck!!

6 months and if no luck this month I am going to start temping. Can anyone recommend a good thermometer??

Thanks,
Gxx

I use the Target brand which has been alright for me. I have heard good things about the Walgreens basal thermometers, as well as the Rite Aid ones. Just make sure it says "Basal Thermometer" on it :D

Please put me down for the 1st and I will change it if needed in a couple days, thanks Elt!

OOOOooh! Can you put me down for Jan 10? It's it's 11 dpo (iff all goes according to plan) may be too early for me, but i'll start then.

Thanks xxx
Good luck all!

Sign me up! :D I suppose my test date will be roughly Jan 7. I'll come back and update if anything changes ;)

Oooh I would like to join your thread. We are in cycle 5 of TTC baby #2. Using the SMEP this month. I don't use OPK's. I just chart my temps. Will be due AF on 19th January and praying that the begining of 2013 is going to bring me the best of luck lol, as all you ladies in here are right? Someone here just has to get their BFP surely. Wishing you all the best of luck and have fun baking <3 Hehe x

yay we're starting to get a little list now! :happydance:

And we all know who's gonna have a fun xmas then kel21 :winkwink: haha

You know it Eltjuh! :)

Wish me luck!!

Thanks,
Gxx

I use the walmart bbt (the only one they sold at my walmart) and it has been a good one for me :)

Just like kel21, My OV day is on Christmas! So i would get my AF on Jan, 6th. So you can put me down for then, even though i will be testing a couple days before that cause i bought lots of internet cheapies!

Good luck to everyone!

Wish me luck!!

Thanks,
Gxx

Boots sell one. It's found with the condoms and comes with a case and diary to chart.

I hope I'll be ovulating around Dec. 29, so I guess I'll be testing on January 12th!?
Can you add me to the list,please? :flower:

I've just had my first pp period, so I'm not even sure if and when I'll be ovulating but here is to hope that things are like they used to be :shrug:

Good luck everyone!!
X

Put me down for the 10th. This is my first cycle since having my lo I exclusively pumped for a year and now I've finally been visited by af. Finally can start trying to grow our little family. The 10th is just a wild guess don't want to start too early when I have no idea how long this cycle might be. Hopefully this will be the lucky thread filled with all kinds of bfp's for the new year!

I'm kinda in the same boat as you!! I've only had one full cycle since having my daughter almost 21 months ago! It was a 27 day cycle and I've NEVER had one that short! So I'm still sorta 'winging' it as to how long they will be!!!

Good luck!!!!!

Wish me luck!!

Thanks,
Gxx

Amazon sell some good ones! I just use a basic thermometer at the moment although your supposed to use a bbt one x

Welcome to the club everyone! Nice to see some more people joining us! I added all your dates to the list!

Looks like we'll be finding out soon if we get our first bfp's (seeing as the 1st is only just over a week away) :happydance:

Just like kel21, My OV day is on Christmas! So i would get my AF on Jan, 6th. So you can put me down for then, even though i will be testing a couple days before that cause i bought lots of internet cheapies!

Good luck to everyone!

ovulation day buddies :happydance:

Good luck to everyone!

ovulation day buddies :happydance:

Definately! :hugs: Do you chart or use opk's? I dont do either but i might start if i get a BFN this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->