JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I hope I'll be ovulating around Dec. 29, so I guess I'll be testing on January 12th!?
Can you add me to the list,please? :flower:

I've just had my first pp period, so I'm not even sure if and when I'll be ovulating but here is to hope that things are like they used to be :shrug:

Good luck everyone!!
X

Hi! We are testing the same day! I wasn't supposed to O till the 28th but I am pretty sure I O'ed this weekend. We keep BDing just in case! The 12th is also my birthday, so if I blow out any candles that day, I'll wish for baby dust for both of us Jan 12th testers :)

Good luck this week! x

Well sadly I have a slow rise going on instead of a big temp jump! So there will be a question as to whether I o'd on cd12 or cd13. Although going off of my old charts I have always o'd the second or third day after my first pos opk. So I probably o'd on christmas day like I expected! Either way I am officially in the tww! I always start testing way too early (like 6dpo) but I am so tired of bfn I am going to try and wait for 9dpo at the earliest, hopefully I can hold off for longer! :)

Baby dust to us all!!!!!!!!!

Well sadly I have a slow rise going on instead of a big temp jump! So there will be a question as to whether I o'd on cd12 or cd13. Although going off of my old charts I have always o'd the second or third day after my first pos opk. So I probably o'd on christmas day like I expected! Either way I am officially in the tww! I always start testing way too early (like 6dpo) but I am so tired of bfn I am going to try and wait for 9dpo at the earliest, hopefully I can hold off for longer! :)

Baby dust to us all!!!!!!!!!

As long as you bd on or around O you should be good! :winkwink:
I can't wait till we can start trying again next week... apparently our window is from the 1st till the 5th/6th. And already can't wait to test either hahaha ... I'm a serious POAS junkie!! :haha: I tested every day last month, from about 8dpo I think. But I'm gonna try to wait till 10dpo and then every other day if it's a bfn.

Can't wait for people to start getting us some bfp's for this thread!! :flower:

Good luck, and :dust:

I would like to join. Can you please put me down for January 16? This wil be our 9th cycle TTC and I am getting really anxious for that all too elusive BFP! Good luck to all the ladies on getting a January BFP!

Can you add me? I will be testing on the 1st and I will be 13 dpo. Hoping I get a :bfp: like I did just 4 years before with my last ds.

Me. Jan 1. I will be officially late that day.

Af got me on Christmas, not ready for clomid/iui so I am going to https://yinovacenter.com/ for acupuncture to try that first. I test Jan 21. FX'd for all of us!

Can you please put me down for 22nd Jan x

I'll be testing at some point in January. Just not exactly sure when yet. Not sure if I ovulated yet or not... CBFM and FF are not agreeing with each other at the moment :shrug: driving me completely nuts :wacko:

Great thread!
Please can u put me down for the 11th.Ttc #2,mirenna coil out October 2012,1st round clomid this cycle. Not 100% about the dates as I don't temp or use opks. I really don't want to getting into testing early or 3times a day :blush: so will really try to hold off until 11th!

I'll be testing at some point in January. Just not exactly sure when yet. Not sure if I ovulated yet or not... CBFM and FF are not agreeing with each other at the moment :shrug: driving me completely nuts :wacko:

Just keep BDing!! It's fun and at least you know you've done everything you can!! Cover all your bases :winkwink:

Added all you new girls to the list! Getting nice and long now!!

Welcome to the 'club' :flower:

And good luck to everyone!! Just under a week until we'll find out if we get them first January bfp's, cause there's quite a few people testing on the 1st!!
:dust:

So FF detected ovulation on CD13, however my CBFM detected no ovulation (even though the test stick for CD13 looks a lot more promising than the rest... not sure if it's positive or not thought....) what do you ladies think? Should I just assume I OVed on CD13 and go from there?

Me too, Zombie Kitten. But you might also take the advice from poster before your last post and keep BDing if you can, maybe every other day to be safe. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->