JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

My af Is due the 6th Jan so will be testing 7th jan if it hasn't arrived! We are ttc#2 and have little boy who is 1 tomorrow! Xx

Best of luck to all of you ladies, I got my first BFP on New Year's and LO was born September 24th. No better way to start a new year! Loads of :dust: to you all!

Hi, this is our 6th month TTC #1 and AF is due 1st Jan (I plan to test on 31st so I can tell my partner just after the New Years Bells Ring).

Wish me luck!!

6 months and if no luck this month I am going to start temping. Can anyone recommend a good thermometer??

Thanks,
Gxx

I originally bought the Target brand bbt, but I didn't like that there wasn't a backlight because I take my temp when it's still dark out. I went on Amazon and found one with a backlight, and it beeps while it's in your mouth to let you know it's reading right! It's also inexpensive :) Here's the link!

https://www.amazon.com/Nexcare-5245...F8&qid=1356297885&sr=8-1&keywords=nexcare+bbt

My af Is due the 6th Jan so will be testing 7th jan if it hasn't arrived! We are ttc#2 and have little boy who is 1 tomorrow! Xx

Wow I can't believe you can actually contain yourself that long!! :p

Just like kel21, My OV day is on Christmas! So i would get my AF on Jan, 6th. So you can put me down for then, even though i will be testing a couple days before that cause i bought lots of internet cheapies!

Good luck to everyone!

ovulation day buddies :happydance:

Definately! :hugs: Do you chart or use opk's? I dont do either but i might start if i get a BFN this month.

I do both :) I've been using opk's for a few years now. I just started temping back in march!

I will be testing on the 25th (the latest, quite sure I will before then but thats when AF is due) :)

This is our third month ttc, we're planning to BD every other day in my 'fertile time' this month, hope that gets us our BFP!

I'm going to be a January tester. I will be testing anytime between 20-23rd Jan but if you stick the 23rd down for as anytime before that will be a bonus xx

yes, we've got 30 members so far!! Hopefully we'll all get our bfp :)

Stargazer, if you're stalking.... I'm kind of hoping I get my bfp, like you did, considering you started the december thread, and I started this one :winkwink: Can you have a word with your bfp delivery company please :winkwink: haha

What a better way to start christmas off than getting ready to bake bake bake for that baby #2 :) Currently CD6 and starting the SMEP on CD8. Hope this works. Wishing you ladies due to OV on xmas day all the best and lots of fun putting them buns in the oven xx

Count me in!

Third cycle TTCing. I'm 25, the Mister is 29. I just started temping and taking OPKs this cycle. I had a lightly positive OPK starting Friday and dark positive yesterday and today! :) woot! And this morning I had temp spike, woot woot! January 5th will be 14 DPO but I seriously dislike BFN tests so I will be holding out to test till Jan 12 which is also my birthday. :) And by then I will be a week late if AF doesn't show.

I use the pink Walgreens BBT, I like it but as a pp said, its annoying its not backlit and I test early so I have to have my phone handy to be able to read it.

Thanks for starting another great thread. :)

The spotting that lasted several days I put down as AF, though I'm not totally positive that's what it was.
Here's hoping though!

yes, we've got 30 members so far!! Hopefully we'll all get our bfp :)

Stargazer, if you're stalking.... I'm kind of hoping I get my bfp, like you did, considering you started the december thread, and I started this one :winkwink: Can you have a word with your bfp delivery company please :winkwink: haha

I will do my best to get the message through!! :)
(Although it took me 9 months of doing those threads to get my bfp + the almost 2 years before that.) I'm sure it won't take you as long as me! :) I'm pretty sure that I have fertility issues.
I have a feeling that January will be a very lucky month!! :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good Luck everyone!

Hi, can I please be added to this thread ? Due in jan 5th and really hoping I did everything right this month.

Good luck to you all xxxxx

Just here to support you ladies! I wont be able to try again until February or March. Best of luck!

Count me in!

Third cycle TTCing. I'm 25, the Mister is 29. I just started temping and taking OPKs this cycle. I had a lightly positive OPK starting Friday and dark positive yesterday and today! :) woot! And this morning I had temp spike, woot woot! January 5th will be 14 DPO but I seriously dislike BFN tests so I will be holding out to test till Jan 12 which is also my birthday. :) And by then I will be a week late if AF doesn't show.

I use the pink Walgreens BBT, I like it but as a pp said, its annoying its not backlit and I test early so I have to have my phone handy to be able to read it.
Wow. My thoughts exactly on waiting to test, I'm using a BBT that doesn't light up & have to keep my cell phone by the bed to read it, & my birthday is January 17th. I like you.

I'll be adding my name to this list, but I'm not sure of my date of ovulation just yet. This will be my first full cycle post-Mirena-removal, and my first full cycle of temping, so I don't have a good handle on my patterns yet. Gonna buy some OPKs the day after Christmas & start using them.

Hi, cant quite believe it but got a smiley face on my clearblue digital ovulation test this morning so have ovulated way earlier than I expected (cd7)!!! So could you move my date to the 5th Jan please :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->