JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I can't believe January is over (pretty much-- a few more hours). What a long crazy month, eh?

eltjuh thanks for being honest, thank you all for that! I checked today and my cervix is low and more dry so I think I am out....I wouldnt be testing until next weekend but I am pretty sure I am already out.

I am excited for my next cycle, I have bought a basal temp thermometer, progesterone cream, and preseed (thanks noo!). So I am really hopeful that next month will be the month!

I am excited for my next cycle, I have bought a basal temp thermometer, progesterone cream, and preseed (thanks noo!). So I am really hopeful that next month will be the month!

I used the progesterone cream from ovulation (well the night before I expected it) until 14dpo. I've no idea whether this has contributed towards my pregnancy and so far sustaining it (normally I'd have miscarried by now) but I've nicely got my 3+ digi result today so hoping all is well :baby:

Good luck! xx

Yeah, I can't believe January is over already!!! I'm gonna miss keeping up this thread and reading all about the bfp's!!
But I know there already are some February threads made so I won't make one of those... Gonna miss you guys!!

Hopefully all your pregnancies will go well and you will all get to have your little babies! And get to see them all soon(ish)!!

And hopefully me and hubby can get back to ttc soon!!

Where did January go?!? It's crazy. But from my viewpoint I'm hoping February goes by just as fast. Then things can slow themselves down after Feb. 27th. Haha!

I wish everyone the very best! And lots of :dust:

Can i just add i just got my :bfp: last one in for jan...

Baby dust to everyone

I used the progesterone cream from ovulation (well the night before I expected it) until 14dpo. I've no idea whether this has contributed towards my pregnancy and so far sustaining it (normally I'd have miscarried by now) but I've nicely got my 3+ digi result today so hoping all is well :baby:

Good luck! xx

Congratulations Noo, I got my 3+ today too :happydance: did you say you had joined the late september thread? Although I guess technically I am early October.... He he

Huge congratulations mummybean!

Yes not sure where jan has gone!

Good luck and thanks for all your support everyone.

Although perhaps we should still check in here now and then to see how it's going! Xxx

:happydance: Yay Mummy Bean!!!! Congrats!!!

That's 26 BFPs this month!!! I'll go and change it now and count how many testers we actually had!

26 BFPs out of 113 testers!! That's about 23%
Though 43 people didn't let us know whether they got a BFP or the :witch: so technically it's 26 out of 70, which is 37% :flower:

So we did alright this month!!

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP and good luck next cycle to everyone who the :witch: showed her ugly face to again!! :hugs:

I'm out. :( I've been out since the 16th, but forgot to update. Started Clomid on the 22nd of this month, though. 50 mg, CD 5-9. Hopefully I and everybody else will get their BFPs in February. Congratulations to the 26 of you lucky ladies! Baby dust to the rest of us for February.

Would someone like to create the Feb thread that we can all move to??

Well ladies, I enjoyed spending this month with you all. I hope you all get your bfps soon, you deserve it :)

xx

I can make another one as I enjoy doing it, but I thought since there were already some around I wouldn't..... But if you'd like me to make a new one I will .... Let's vote!! :p

I can make another one as I enjoy doing it, but I thought since there were already some around I wouldn't..... But if you'd like me to make a new one I will .... Let's vote!! :p

I'm hoping I won't be testing in feb, but it would be nice to keep in touch so I voted yes lol if I could be an honoury member lol

Good luck! xx

Congratulations Noo, I got my 3+ today too :happydance: did you say you had joined the late september thread? Although I guess technically I am early October.... He he

Yup! LMP Date is September though Ovulation due date is very end September/1st October.

Eltjuh - can you update this one to "February" or let us know where we can find everyone?

I will make a new one and put the link in here so anyone that wants to join can join...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->