JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Here it is girls I got my :bfp: this morning! Eek!

Attachments

• 20A94BCB-AD1A-4490-8810-FA71685B290E-1137-000000C3D6B84AF6_zps85b0c880.jpg
    20A94BCB-AD1A-4490-8810-FA71685B290E-1137-000000C3D6B84AF6_zps85b0c880.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 17
Thanks all. I'm a little overwhelmed that it's happened and feel a bit strange! Got to tell hubby tonight just not sure how to do it! X

YAY!!! Congrats MommaCC!!! We can stick that :bfp: back round your name now!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

And have fun telling hubby tonight!! :)

a call to all preggo's or past preggo's:

What was your cm like after ovu (about 5 days after)? I DO NOT want to get my hopes up (really just don't want false hope and then have that dang witch show her face!!!). I have noticed a slight increase in cm in the past few days. I ovu on friday and noticed yesterday and today that my cm is a bit more (sorry tmi) creamier/watery...and just a whole lot more in general. I am not sure when this changes as I know even if the sperm and egg had their magically meeting they would not have taken up residence in my uterus just yet.

Any thoughts...again be honest I need some brutal honesty :)

creamy and lots of it - Now its more watery with creamy bits in it.

Congrats to all the new BFP's !!! January has been a busy month! Good luck to all the ladies hoping for Feb x

What was your cm like after ovu (about 5 days after)? I DO NOT want to get my hopes up (really just don't want false hope and then have that dang witch show her face!!!). I have noticed a slight increase in cm in the past few days. I ovu on friday and noticed yesterday and today that my cm is a bit more (sorry tmi) creamier/watery...and just a whole lot more in general. I am not sure when this changes as I know even if the sperm and egg had their magically meeting they would not have taken up residence in my uterus just yet.

At 5DPO I noticed some creamy CM, but up until about 12DPO I really didn't notice much CM at all. Don't base your thoughts on that though, because I have heard from a lot of women that they had a lot of creamy/watery CM during TWW (actually was worried that I was gonna be BFN because I hadn't noticed much CM). I don't think at 5DPO that your CM would be starting to change yet, but I'm not sure.

Readytostart, since you asked, i will be honest with you.... i can't remember what it was like when i was pregnant, though on one of my old threads i wrote that it seemed to be thicker, when i was pregnant.... and last cycle i thought maybe i was pregnant cause i had watery/creamy cm felt wet most of the time (TMI) and i was late for AF, which is unlike me... but the witch did show her face in the end.... so i don't really think you can know for sure just by cm.... sorry! :hugs:

C'mon! Who is left to test? We're at the end of the month now :)

I don't remember having any difference to the usual CM :shrug:

C'mon! Who is left to test? We're at the end of the month now :)

I am! But I don't seem to have ovulated yet. :cry: Maybe my name should be deleted? I am under Jan 31.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->