JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Geeze I feel like a little kid now! I will be 23 in May and DH is 24! Haha

I understand how you feel. I am 22, dh 25. The first time I was ttc I was 20 and all my fellow testers were older than me.

congrats!

So I had a little nose around to see what happened to some of the other ladies that were on the list to test the past couple of days and what do you know?! Yellowhaze got her bfp and didn't tell us!!! :shrug: So we're on 24 bfp's now!

yay!

Just got this girls! I've got a thread in the test section with more pics what do you girls reckon 5755049F-EA5E-44A0-958A-F3FC3459B755-235-0000002879100520_zps6c1b25b7.jpg

Definitely see a line - Go out an get a proper test to confirm. I've gone RIGHT off IC - I'm still only getting a very faint like like that at 21dpo!

mommacc - yay I see a line too!

Lownthwaite - huge congratulations on your Bfp!! When are you due?

sbchewning - I'm sorry to hear that, when is your af due? Could it still be too early?

Vic - I think it sounds like you will handle it really well, letting her know that you understand it will be hard for her I think would help her. When I had my mc, it felt like there were pregnancies and babies everywhere (even a royal one!). I was always really happy for them, and knew it was a special time for them, but it was a reminder for me of the baby I had lost, so I would have a cry (privately) too. I think it gets easier, and the numbness goes away, but after three months it feels like others have forgotten when you are still carrying it around with you - they haven't but people don't want to upset you by asking how you are I guess.

Sorry for making anyone feel old or young. Lol. My dh is 33 and we've been together since I was 21, married for two years in july. I think I'd also like 3 kids, but I guess I should see how I get on with one first! I'm still terrified to be honest that something will go wrong again, but just taking it day by day (albeit patience isn't one of my strengths lol).

Xxx

MommaCC: I see a line on that too!

Vic: Sounds like the best plan. You definitely don't want her hearing it from anyone but you. I hope all goes well when you get to that point!

As soon as they come (got some frer in the post!) I will test and post a pic! Hopefully they will be here in the morning cx

I'm in the tww at the moment and getting very impatient! I feel really down at the moment

Well the :witch: got me early :cry: so im out. Good luck to all those still waiting!

Here's a pic I've just made up girls top test is this evenings :bfp: bottom test is the test I got at 12 dpo with noah! How similar are they?

Attachments

• C45601A3-B67A-4EA2-BF87-F641D780135F-727-0000006529CA1B16_zpsaf78be4b.jpg
    C45601A3-B67A-4EA2-BF87-F641D780135F-727-0000006529CA1B16_zpsaf78be4b.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 9
mommacc - yay I see a line too!

Lownthwaite - huge congratulations on your Bfp!! When are you due?

sbchewning - I'm sorry to hear that, when is your af due? Could it still be too early?

Vic - I think it sounds like you will handle it really well, letting her know that you understand it will be hard for her I think would help her. When I had my mc, it felt like there were pregnancies and babies everywhere (even a royal one!). I was always really happy for them, and knew it was a special time for them, but it was a reminder for me of the baby I had lost, so I would have a cry (privately) too. I think it gets easier, and the numbness goes away, but after three months it feels like others have forgotten when you are still carrying it around with you - they haven't but people don't want to upset you by asking how you are I guess.

Sorry for making anyone feel old or young. Lol. My dh is 33 and we've been together since I was 21, married for two years in july. I think I'd also like 3 kids, but I guess I should see how I get on with one first! I'm still terrified to be honest that something will go wrong again, but just taking it day by day (albeit patience isn't one of my strengths lol).

Xxx

Well, I am supposed to be due for AF tomorrow. however with it being my first month off of bc, only time will tell...I have my first appointment middle of next month with my OB so we'll know more about my cycles then!

AF started to show so I'm out :(

Well the :witch: got me early :cry: so im out. Good luck to all those still waiting!

Sorry to hear the witch got you girls!! :( Hopefully you'll get your bfp next cycle!! Good luck!!! :hugs:

Here's a pic I've just made up girls top test is this evenings :bfp: bottom test is the test I got at 12 dpo with noah! How similar are they?

Definitely think that's a bfp and they do look pretty similar!! Can't wait to see a 'proper' test :) You deserve to have that bfp this month after your weird cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->