January Testers Starting the New Year With Lucky BFP's!!

Rhi - I found it recently myself, but also got AF before I could try it. Apparently it's safe for pregnancy, but if something other than pregnancy is causing the delay, you'll get AF within 12-48 hours of trying it. You mix 2 cups of mustard powder into hot bathwater and soak for 20-30 minutes, before showering normally. That's it, then you just wait and see. Glad you're out of limbo, though I'm sorry it was AF and not a shy BFP. FX next round. I will leave you're original testing date up for now, and change it after you O.

June - from what I hear, it's a common sign, and a good one at that. FX!!

Dreamer - I have you added, and I responded to you on Emilie's December thread before I got to this one and realized you'de come over already. lol

AFM cd11 no more spotting and helloo opk's!! This is this cycle's first opk taken around 1 pm. It's getting there!!

Attachments

• untitled (6) (375x500).jpg
    untitled (6) (375x500).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2
I would love to join in! I will be testing around the 10th-15th of January if not sooner (If I can't control myself, lol!) I really think this is the month!!! This is my 4th cycle ttc and my 32nd Birthday is January 15th, so I am hoping for a Birthday BFP!!! :xmas12: Happy holidays everyone
So I ovulated yesterday cd 17, so I need to change my test date to Jan.8th! Hoping and praying this is the one :baby:

I'm on CD2 on my second cycle ttc #2! I'm planning to test on my birthday, the 27th. Maybe it'll bring some good luck ;) hoping to see lots of bfp's on this thread!

Have to remember to correct my mistake on which test is which on other threads, but here's the scoop on my opk's. Blanket is yest aroun 1 pm, sock yest at 9:45pm and ring today at 12:45pm. Slowly making my way towards O

Q- just posting so I can stalk your thread and hopefully bring some of my luck over to this thread.

Welcome ladies and I hope you all get your BFP this month.:dust:

Oh and I just wanted to add to whoever it was that said it took a long time last time so you aren't hopeful, that's not a good indication of how long it will take this time! It took us 7 months to get pregnant with my son and this time we got it on the second cycle and might have gotten it on the first but we only got to DTD once during the fertile period that time. :)

Happy New Year, ladies! Good news for me over here! I yanked out my copper IUD last month, just before we started ttc. I had it for over 3 years, and it was always a problem. My cycles were 22-25 days long (used to be 28 days), and my period lasted 11 days (used to last 4-5)! So, last month my cycle was 30 days! And my period was only...4 days! Ahh! It's so awesome! Maybe it will just go back to being normal again? Not sure when I ovulate now, but that's not such a big deal. Husband works from home, and we dtd at least once a day, so I am not worried about missing it.

My good friend just had her baby, and invited me over to visit next week. My husband asked if he could come, because he's never really been close to a newborn. It's going to be adorable!

Hi ladies. So I am in my "fertile" window (I have short cycles, at 23 days) and I use Clearblue Digi OPK's. I got the blinkey smiley yesterday and this morning. I have my first HSG scheduled for tomorrow so I am hoping that O stays away until after the test. I hear you're more fertile after an HSG so if we can time it right and BD Friday I hope we can catch that mysterious O.

We've been trying for a year so I'm getting rather impatient. The doctors couldn't find anything really wrong with us (rather than age), so it's frustrating to not pinpoint a problem to solve.

If I O on Friday or Saturday I hope to test around the 14th. I'm a major POAS addict. Thank goodness for Wondfo cheapies!

Sending baby dust to everyone for a 2015 BFP!!!

so what do you ladies think???
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMG_1191_zpsb8555380.jpg

Yay lock and key!! I think it looks promising!

I am 14 dpo today and af hasn't given me any warning signs yet. My boobs are still mildly sore and I am having a hard time feeling like a I can take a full breath I also have a super rapid heart rate. These could all be nothing but they are new to me. Will test if af isn't here in two days.

Good luck ladies!!

Would test today but am traveling and don't have a strip so will test tomorrow. I am 16 dpo with no normal signs of af. She should have been here the 1st but is often late. I felt my cervix and it's high still. Promising? Good luck all!

Little June, it could be promising but sadly doesn't necessarily mean anything. The cycle before my BFP my cervix didn't move down and open until the day before I got my period. And now my cervix is high but nowhere near as high as it was with my son, although I didn't start checking my cervix with him until like 30 weeks so it could still move up more. And it is partially open, but only on the outside and my doctor assures me it's just because I've had a child before.

Thanks jandj I've heard it's not a reliable sign necessarily but it can be a symptom. After this cycle if nothing we are waiting to try for a few months so I think I am extra antsy now haha

Hello, I'd love to join! This is month 5 of TTC with #1. 12 dpo hopefully testing within the next couple days. Fingers crossed!

Congrats lock and key. Ttc been a bit rubbish this month. Haven't temped at all as keep waking up at random times. Back to work on Monday though so will try and start temping when I get in a better routine. Don't think I've o'ed yet as no ewcm.

Got you added, welcome newbs.

lockandkey - is there color irl? I know everyone says positive but I can't tell if it's pink or not (it's 2:30am and I'm usually out around midnight) but frer have been having horrible evaps lately. Hope this is your lucky sticky bfp

Here's all my opks from cd13 and cd14. I got a little carried away.. Bottom-most test is first taken for each day with next test placed above and so on. Second to last from cd 14 was darkest I ever got so far and last was lighter than the last 9-10 had been, so hopefully in 5 hours when I temp I'll see a dip.

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
OK LADIES I NEED UPDATES FROM THE FOLLOWINGWOMEN WHO HAVE PASSED THEIR TESTING DATES:

Amaree

littlejune

KristLeighx

colta

stiletto_mom

dani_tinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members