January Testers Starting the New Year With Lucky BFP's!!

Ff has put me at 3dpo today. I as surprised it did anything as my temp has barely moved. I do run cold though. My cycle where I conceived my son didn't have a lot of temperature flux either. Is temping less reliable if your body runs cold. Max I've hit doing this is 36.0.

When I tried temping my temps like literally never changed so I had to give up on it. I don't know if any one else has had this experience. Thankfully I get strong enough ovulation pains that I was fully aware when I ovulated haha.

Sorry to disappear darlings! It's been a bit hectic.

Miska - I have you changed.

Malia and Sweetmama - sorry about that awful :witch: FX for your next cycles girls.

June - congrats hun I'm seriously :happydance: for you. H&H 9 months!

Mrs_bump - Hurrah for the TWW!! I'm only a couple days behind you!!

Bluefish - Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I do have to ask though, did you ever get a positive on a pink dye? Several of us here have gotten repeated positives just like yours on blue dyes only to get our periods a few days later.. Either way, sending you big :hugs: and plenty of :dust: for next cycle.

AFM I GOT MY CROSSHAIRS!! FF has me at 3DPO today. Interestingly enough, I have woken up crampy and spotting for the last three days (O bleed?) It's not much and I never need a liner, so I'm hoping it's nothing and that the :witch: stays away. I now plan on testing on the 20th, though I'm probably gonna go crazy with my 10mIu hpt's and start testing tonight or tomorrow with FMU. lol Feeling hopeful and confident in spite of the spotting. Send me some :dust: ladies!!

Can I join although I don't know my testing date yet. I lost my baby last Tuesday a tiny clot let to come out confirmed by scan so really hoping to avoid any intervention. Obviously since I'm TTC before my first period I don't know my date yet but can confirm when I get a positive opk.

Ok ladies, I am 6 dpo today, this afternoon I had a big clump of really creamy cm. sorry if tmi. I have a drs appt tomorrow for my yearly exam, I am not sure if I should ask them to do a test or not, only 7dpo seems early to test... Still feeling kind of funny in the uterus region, and this headcold could take a hike... How's everyone else doing?

Wantingagirl - so sorry for your loss, putting you down as TBA. Sending :hugs: and :dust: your way.

Miska - go ahead and ask, can't hurt.

AFM apparently my c/h were a fluke, got my period the next day. What's really weird is that cd1 could have been considered 4dpo with early implantation for the heavy spotting and temp dip. But cd was clearly medium flow with another temp dip. Today the temp went down again, but I'm spotting less than on cd1.. :saywhat: Good thing I see my doc in about twenty minutes

happy new year!! For those of us who haven't gotten our bfp's yet, let's snap up all the leftover luck and :dust: From 2014 and bring it over to 2015!! Tell me your test date and i'll add you to the list.

also check in on emliebrianne's thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2266793-anyone-hoping-new-years-bfp.html

wantingagirl: Tba

amariee: 1-1

littlejune: 1-2 :bfp:

Kristyleighx: 1-2

colta: 1-3

stiletto_mom: 1-3

lockandkey: 1-4 :bfp:

Dani_tinks: 1-4

darkriver: 1-5

dogmom531: 1-5

tallybee: 1-5

808malia: 1-8 :bfn:

Startd: 1-10

sweetmama26: 1-10 (aka krystal) :bfn:

Cameragirly: 1-10

babydreams85: 1-12

britta c: 1-12

iittcii: 1-13

querida87: 1-14 (aka brianna)

dojenstein: 1-14

enmaree: 1-15

sugargully: 1-18

miskasmommy: 1-19

rhi-rhi: 1-20

dreamer2013: 1-21

mrs_bump: 1-22

nmpjcp015: 1-24

mrs_right: 1-24

datucker: 1-27

alidravana: 1-28 (aka jenny)

bluewater: 1-31

bluefish1980: :angel:

looks like we have several ladies who forgot about us! Someone tell them to come back and let us know what happened on their test days!!

Sorry to disappear darlings! It's been a bit hectic.

Miska - I have you changed.

Malia and Sweetmama - sorry about that awful :witch: FX for your next cycles girls.

June - congrats hun I'm seriously :happydance: for you. H&H 9 months!

Mrs_bump - Hurrah for the TWW!! I'm only a couple days behind you!!

Bluefish - Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I do have to ask though, did you ever get a positive on a pink dye? Several of us here have gotten repeated positives just like yours on blue dyes only to get our periods a few days later.. Either way, sending you big :hugs: and plenty of :dust: for next cycle.

AFM I GOT MY CROSSHAIRS!! FF has me at 3DPO today. Interestingly enough, I have woken up crampy and spotting for the last three days (O bleed?) It's not much and I never need a liner, so I'm hoping it's nothing and that the :witch: stays away. I now plan on testing on the 20th, though I'm probably gonna go crazy with my 10mIu hpt's and start testing tonight or tomorrow with FMU. lol Feeling hopeful and confident in spite of the spotting. Send me some :dust: ladies!!

Hi - yes, I had done a FRER and it came up positive straight away.

Querida can i join you ladies in this thread? My af was due either today or tomorrow, so im joining you all quite late on! I'm also in Emilies thread. If af doesn't come tomorrow I'll probably wait a couple of days and test on Sunday. So please put the 18th as my test date.

Ok so im pretty sure af is coming today. Temp went down a bit and spotting this morning so no point adding me to the list after I know the result for this cycle lol. Good luck to everyone else x

Ok so af hasn't showed and my temp is still up but got a bfn this morning (today is 15dpo and my LP is usually 12 to 13 days long). Right now I'm just waiting to see if af shows up in the next few days.

I ended up ovulating later than I thought, so I'm 9dpo today. Going to test tomorrow morning :)

:( I tested yesterday at 10 dpo... Was negative, but then in. The afternoon I bent down to tie my shoe and it felt like my left boob was being stabbed, it hurt so bad it literally made me say ouch out loud... Dh thought i was nuts, it is still sore but not as bad now.. Been having all kind of strange cramps/twinges... Hoping this is our month... Lucky 13 right???

Alright, I'm back in for my 5th cycle ttc! Today is cycle day 11 and time to start opk's... I will be testing starting around Feb.6th, hoping for a Valentine's BFP :baby:<3

Alright, I'm back in for my 5th cycle ttc! Today is cycle day 11 and time to start opk's... I will be testing starting around Feb.6th, hoping for a Valentine's BFP :baby:<3

CD12 today and I think I got a light positive opk! What do you ladies think? I usually get 3-4 days of positives but starting to look good![IMG]https://i62.tinypic.com/1zb6k4j.jpg[/IMG]

I'm out. AF showed up today, a day early. Next month I am not going to test unless I miss my period. This early testing business is a rollercoaster :(

Another bfn today :cry: still no AF, she's due tomorrow... This crap is for the birds....

Hey miskas mommy, we are in the same boat, same o day and same lp. I haven't tested for a while as didn't want to see a bfn. Af due tmrw and think she will turn up as feel really heavy and bloated. :-(

Hey mrs bump, I don't feel at all like AF is coming.... Fxed she stays away!!!!we are going to Boston for the Garth brooks concert tomorrow and the last thing I want is her showing up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->