January Testers Starting the New Year With Lucky BFP's!!

Blue Fish- have you tried testing again?

Britta- show us the pic!!

Sweetmama- those symptoms sound promising, can't wait to hear the results.

Still no AF here. CD 37 pretty frustrating. Had one very faint wipe of spotting yesterday which I thought was the start, evidently not yet.

Hi ladies! Just checking in! 5dpo today and I am so nervous about this cycle. Our timing was perfect but I haven't tried to get pregnant in almost 3 years. I am starting to remember how much I hated TTC lol. I have lost several babies as well, so that's always at the back of my mind. Just hoping we can create a little sibling for my son! FXed for lots of BFPs this month!!!!!

Ok. What about this one ladies? I'm in a bit of shock. This is 2 1/2 years of trying. In all that time I've just had one BFP but then was ectopic and I lost my right tube. That's was almost 2 years ago. Nothing since then. And now......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 11
I would love to join in! I will be testing around the 10th-15th of January if not sooner (If I can't control myself, lol!) I really think this is the month!!! This is my 4th cycle ttc and my 32nd Birthday is January 15th, so I am hoping for a Birthday BFP!!! :xmas12: Happy holidays everyone

So I ovulated yesterday cd 17, so I need to change my test date to Jan.8th! Hoping and praying this is the one :baby:

I cracked and tested early... 7dpo=BFN not at all surprised, I know it's too early. I just can't help myself! CD24

9dpo today, and my temp is starting to drop... AF due tomorrow or the next day so I'm probably out :nope: GL to all you ladies hoping for BFP!:dust:

Ok. What about this one ladies? I'm in a bit of shock. This is 2 1/2 years of trying. In all that time I've just had one BFP but then was ectopic and I lost my right tube. That's was almost 2 years ago. Nothing since then. And now......

Wow that looks positive to me!! Congratulations!! Xx

Looks positive to me to. congratz

Hi ladies.... Quick question on OPK's.... I know they can't confirm ovulation, and it can be upto 48 hours after a positive that you ovulate, but in principle when they start getting lighter does that mean you have ovulated by then? Thank you for any advice! Xx

I've never tested positive, but if I saw that I would consider myself pregger! Congrats!! Very excited for you!!:happydance:

Morning ladies!

808malia- did the :witch: make an appearance, or are you still in the running?

Babydreams- I hope this is your month! DH and I are just ntnp and it's STILL nerve wrecking!

Laura- keep us posted on your status. And to everyone else :dust:

AFM, I am currently one week late- and that is from my latest guestimated due date for af. My cycles have been firmly 30-31 days max and I usually get very hot, crampy pains which I have not felt- just the dull or lightly pinching pains. My back is really bugging me, it seems to be aching more often than not- I am nervous to test again tomorrow. I will be very sad if negative, but I also work in a job with some kiddos that is very physically taxing and they are regularly violent- I would not be able to finish out the school year if I'm preggo which makes me sad. FX

I would love to join in! I will be testing around the 10th-15th of January if not sooner (If I can't control myself, lol!) I really think this is the month!!! This is my 4th cycle ttc and my 32nd Birthday is January 15th, so I am hoping for a Birthday BFP!!! :xmas12: Happy holidays everyone

So I ovulated yesterday cd 17, so I need to change my test date to Jan.8th! Hoping and praying this is the one :baby:

I cracked and tested early... 7dpo=BFN not at all surprised, I know it's too early. I just can't help myself! CD24

9dpo today, and my temp is starting to drop... AF due tomorrow or the next day so I'm probably out :nope:
CD1 Today so I'm out ladies... GL to all you ladies hoping for BFP!:dust:

Sorry to hear 808Malia.

AFM: I'm still hanging out here in my 2ww, not testing again till sunday

So I have been having this odd pain in my right ovary region... Pretty sure I o'ed 2 days ago.. But I keep getting pain on that side, it's so bizarre. I would not think that o pain would last this long?

I'm out ladies, on to the next cycle, I'm going to stay positive that one day it will come.

wow ladies- got a :bfp: this morning. Took a FRER and both lines showed up immediately. Pretty overwhelmed!!

Thanks for the support and :dust: to everyone!!

Sorry to hear bluefish and thanks everyone for the support good luck and please wish me a happy and healthy time!

I still don't have a test date. I am just stopping in to say hi and to see if you guys can check out my opks from the past couple of days.https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/2274235-am-getting-close.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->