January Testers Starting the New Year With Lucky BFP's!!

Hiya, well i'm still waiting for AF! She's due today but no sign yet. My cycles have been all over the place so i'm not holding out much hope for a BFP although i've had lots of symptoms. I used my test at 12DPO which was a BFN. I'll keep you updated though!!

Congrats to those with BFP and lots of dust to those waiting like me!! :hugs:

d_t - hopefully the :witch: stays away for you, FX! :dust:

I forgot to mention how my cervix has been more sensitive the last few days and the positions I love for dtd are off limits due to sensitivity. Also , while still having to mark cm as creamy, I noticed yest and today that it's much more watery than normal, as well as having so much of it. I actually leaked into my undies enough last night at Walmart to think I had peed my pants a bit even though I didn't have to go! This morning after a bm I even found a little gob of ewcm. But my temps are confusing me, it shot up instead of dipping down. I read on FF that you don't necessarily always get a pre-O temp dip, so I'm left wondering if I'm still waiting of what. I won't be able to take a hundred opks today as we're going to be out and about, so hopefully the one I just took and a couple more this evening can shed some light on things..

Dani- mine too. I think I'm usually 30 days but it seems like every cycle AF is 'late'

querida- I know it sounds silly, but I haven't tested yet. I am too nervous. I don't know why- I think because I will either be panicked (yet happy) for a BFP but sad yet relieved for a BFN. I am on CD 32 now and I can't tell if af is on the way. Having twinges but nothing that feels like normal cramps yet. I WILL test tomorrow.
:dust:

Bfn this morning! But that's ok we haven't been ntnp that long and we aren't too terribly worried about it just yet! Good luck to the rest of you and hurry up af I'm tired of being bloated lol!

Sorry to hear that ladies. I'm still waiting to ovulate. It's getting boring poas so any times a day with no results. But I fear missing my surge, so I'm still doing it.

fx querida- hoping it will be the last month of this for you!

dani- sorry to hear- I'm still waiting on:witch: she has been keeping me waiting and on a now 33 day cycle. It's just not our perfect little bean yet.

:dust: to everyone still waiting on their BFP and good luck next month to everyone else.

Ladies, please help. One minute I think I see something. Then I dont. Can anyone see a line?

TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 14
Blue fish I'm really not sure either, sorry.
Getting really fed up here. Think I'm probably going to o tomorrow and toddler will not go to sleep. It's gone 11pm, I need to get up at 6:30am and I need to bd. anyone would think he doesn't want a sibling.

I would love to join in! I will be testing around the 10th-15th of January if not sooner (If I can't control myself, lol!) I really think this is the month!!! This is my 4th cycle ttc and my 32nd Birthday is January 15th, so I am hoping for a Birthday BFP!!! :xmas12: Happy holidays everyone

So I ovulated yesterday cd 17, so I need to change my test date to Jan.8th! Hoping and praying this is the one :baby:

I cracked and tested early... 7dpo=BFN not at all surprised, I know it's too early. I just can't help myself!

I would love to join in! I will be testing around the 10th-15th of January if not sooner (If I can't control myself, lol!) I really think this is the month!!! This is my 4th cycle ttc and my 32nd Birthday is January 15th, so I am hoping for a Birthday BFP!!! :xmas12: Happy holidays everyone

So I ovulated yesterday cd 17, so I need to change my test date to Jan.8th! Hoping and praying this is the one :baby:

I cracked and tested early... 7dpo=BFN not at all surprised, I know it's too early. I just can't help myself!

Umm.. Confused by your last two paragraphs?? If yesterday was CD17 and O day, how could today have been 7DPO???

nmpjcp2015 - I have you added. GL!!

Bluefish - sorry to be a dowbting Debbie, but I think that's an evap.

Mrs_Bump - lol. He has to sleep eventually.

Not counting anyone out till the :witch: shows for them, as in full flow, CD1 ok ladies?

I'm counting yesterday's darkest tests as positive, as they have gotten progressively lighter today, and my last one was barely visible. Stomach cramps make me think I'm ovulating now!!

Umm.. Confused by your last two paragraphs?? If yesterday was CD17 and O day, how could today have been 7DPO???

Just updating my post with out all the quotes, lol! Today is CD24

Blue fish, it's hard to tell. I would try again in a couple days...
Looks like o today... Hope we don't miss our shot... Couldn't get a bd in last night, but did the day before and tonite, so hopefully we catch it..
I have a OB appt on the 14 th for my yearly exam, and having blood work done to check for factor five Leiden, as I have had 2 cousins miscarry at 23-26weeks with it.
Hopefully we find out I am not a carrier.

Querida, can you change my test date to the 19th or 20th..

So still no sign of af after my :bfn: on the frer yesterday. I'm now cd 36- maybe late ovulation, or maybe my cycle is delayed due to holiday hustle and bustle? Who knows:wacko:

:dust: everyone I hope this is your month!!

Looks like I missed a lot, congrats to the BFPS!!!

AFM: Took a little posting break over the holidays to spend time with family and friends. I'm still exhibiting lots of symptoms, nausea, frequent urination, boobs are quite sore and tender, lack of sex drive, extremely tired.

I've taken a few tests all BFN but I'm not feeling like AF is coming and FF friend wants me to wait until 18 DPO so I'll wait until Thursday to test again. Hoping I get a BFP this month, like really really hoping

So I caved and tested super early since today is only 8dpo for me. But I swear that I see a super faint positive. After 3 years I'm kinda freaking out here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->