January testers?

krissie328

Reaction score
I know it is early but will anyone be testing in January?

I've taken the last month off of ttc. I had originally intended to start back up in the new year, but.... I think I am going to try when my cycle starts next week. My period should be due January 2nd.

January Testers!!
Just1more2 :bfp:
aidensxmomma :bfp:
Weebles
Ruby14 :bfp:

chrissytina
lesondemavie :bfp:
Tink80
ABmommy
liddieloo

auntsas
SkyyLove
campn :bfp:
Zakir

MrsPres0816
twickywabbit

Trr

twinkie2
Frizzabelle
Ursaula

skycastles
ssarahh :bfp:
Elle.T.

blakesmummy09
mrs unicorn :bfp:
x_amour

ser523
Kiki1993 :bfp:

Skywalker :bfp:
Joybell
MrsRose168 :angel:
Angel5000
Unicornwoman

Pne1985

Rose.

blessme
Jaxie086

Dtrisha
mom and ttc

natalie4

Wishing_well :bfp:

Shakeitout

mummaof1 :bfp:
Icecreamtwist :bfp:
teevee
spencerspiece

ridley2909
florence_ :bfp:

AshNAmber
LuLu15
Torz :bfp:

cpennell89

wantingagirl

darkriver
Weebles
Mumbee

schnoogles

trr
MumDreamsz
Frizzabelle :bfp:

Unknown
krissie328
amantila :bfp:
sn0wbunnie
Ginnymarie8
natalie4 :bfp:
mommy_atHEART
Kristanna
mrscletus
BabyDoll007
Babybows
CP x
JohnsPrincess
MissCassie :bfp:

SugarBeth :angel:

I'm CD1 right now but will likely be testing beginning of January unless my cycle shortens up a bit (my last cycle was 36 days...it was my second month off of bcp).

If my cycle doesn't go all wonky I'll test with you in beginning of January :]

I've got the last of this cycle and another in December and then I'll be testing 11th Jan if I've not had a bfp before x

Hey krissie!
I've put myself in for the Dec testers now, hoping I'll ovulate earlier and can test end week of Dec. If I go by my longer cycles, I'll be testing sometime in the first week of Jan.

Welcome ladies! I am excited to have some ladies to wait with.

I will be using clomid this cycle so I'm hoping I will actually ovulate at a good time. My last couple of times were past cd 28.

I'm fairly certain I won't get pregnant on my first cycle TTC (Current one) so I'll likely be testing on January 10th!

I will be. We start trying when we go away on 18th December so I will be a January tester. It's only just this second sunk in! Cannot believe we start trying this month.

X

Hello :wave: I am popping over from WTT, and my first cycle trying will be Jan! I am hoping to ovulate on around Jan 1, depending on my cycles. It's scary testing the waters over here in Ttc! Not long now!

Hello :wave: I am popping over from WTT, and my first cycle trying will be Jan! I am hoping to ovulate on around Jan 1, depending on my cycles. It's scary testing the waters over here in Ttc! Not long now!

So great to see you!

I am on CD 8 of a roughly 36 day cycle. I will be early testing at the end of Dec, but probably wouldn't get a BFP until the 1st or 2nd of Jan.

I am on my 3rd round of Soy and taking a baby aspirin every day to improve blood flow and help implantation.

How are you ladies doing?

Af should arrive today or tomorrow.

I'm good...cd 5 for me. Will start using opks around cd 11 to 12. DH is going on a business trip when I'll be cd 13-16...so hoping I don't O then!

I'm still waiting to ovulate! Last cycle I O'd on cd 20, but thought it was delayed because I had just stopped the pill and was counting my cycle days from my witbdrawal bleed. On Cd 17 today, so must just be my new normal cycles! I'll be testing in Jan still, just not as early as I thought!

Bring on Jan!

Hi I'll join. :wave: I'll be testing on January 2. Could you do a summary in the first post of everyone's names and what day they test? Then we can see who gets their BFP without going through the whole thread. :thumbup:

Hi I'll join. :wave: I'll be testing on January 2. Could you do a summary in the first post of everyone's names and what day they test? Then we can see who gets their BFP without going through the whole thread. :thumbup:

Sure. I will do that tomorrow when I get on my computer.

Not much new going on here. STILL waiting on my period to show. Seriously, I'm over the wait.

I'll come join :flower:

I due to ovulate somewhere around Christmas (as long as my cycle cooperates), so I'll be testing around the first full week of January. I'll keep you updated as this cycle goes on with more exact dates.

Cd9 today. Hoping to ovulate in the next 11 days or so. Excited to see if Santa will bring me my rainbow this Christmas :thumbup:

Alrighty ladies!! I have put the dates on the first post. Let me know if you need me to change you.

:flower:

I think I'm gearing up to O as we speak! I have EWCM this morning and I only really ever get that right before O-time. :happydance: We didn't BD over the weekend like I wanted to, it has been 3 days. Will take an OPK tonight and let you know.

Wish me luck!!!

:babydust: to all of you!!:hugs:

Gonna be a New Year's Day tester if I can hold out that long lol cycle day two here so long way to go but it's a busy month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->