January testers?

Just1more2- Good luck!! I hope you catch that eggy.

Afm, af finally arrived this morning. So assuming I ovulate around CD 14 (which with my irregular cycles is unlikely) I would be due to test on the 4th.

Is anybody doing anything different this cycle? I am thinking of trying black cohosh cd 1-12. There are some good studies about it for pcos.

Can you please put me down for Jan 20, my birthday! Will reasses if my O date changes :)

Many thanks!

Looks like I'm on CD1 today :(. Next AF due 1/2/16.

Welcome to the new ladies. I have updated the first page. Let me know if you need me to change anything.

On CD 4 today so just in the waiting game. I just don't know how I feel about getting pregnant this cycle. My emotions are all over the place. Could be my period messing with me though.

I'll join! :hi: Testing Jan 7th if O is the same as it's been the past few cycles :)

Sorry I haven't come back to say that I'm actually not trying in January. Could I please be removed for this month :)

How are things going ladies?

Not much really to report. I guess it's mostly just a wait game right now for all of us.

Hi Krissie :flower:

Yes, waiting, waiting, waiting! I am not sure whether to trust my O date FF has given me :shrug: I hope it is right so I stay on track for Jan!

Hi ladies! Cd3 for me. Will be testing around the new year... Unsure of exact day right now. DH was pretty upset that I wasn't pg this last cycle, so we've agreed to more bd'ing and hoping it happens for us this month! last cycle we didn't dtd very often so I think that was our downfall. GL to all!

Af is about to start I'll force so if I ovulate on time I'll be testing the 9th! IF I can hold out that long lol

Waiting here too, AF just finally ended (felt like it took forever) but I've got a long 35 day cycle, so still have some waiting to do to get to the important part!

Af came today so next cycle I will be now testing 9th because my lp has changed x

Hi

I think I will be testing around 12 January.

Hope you ladies are all doing well. I am just starting to sort out the packing for our trip away next weekend and the start of us officially TTC.

x

Hello ladies! Just started spotting so this will be my first real cycle after a mc. Tried last month but everything was all over the place. cm, OPKs, temp were so erratic.

Looks like I'll be testing Jan 6th. maybe before.

Due to ovulate around Christmas. luckily DH and I have some time off work around then :)

Good luck to all

Hiya, I'll be testing around 7th Jan - gona try and hold on till then! (That never works!) lots of babydust to everyone and fx we see lots of new year bfps! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->