January testers?

I lied you can take me off! I tested yesterday cause the bleeding stopped and got a bfp! So hopefully it's sticky and I won't test in Jan!! Good luck ladies!

I just updated the first page. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

Cd16 and I think I'm going to ovulate within the next couple days. :happydance: If I do, January 1st will be my official testing day - although I will almost certainly test before then. :haha:

I'll make sure to update when I know I've ovulated.

Audraia - Congrats! :)

And welcome to all the new ladies. :flower:

Hi ladies! Mind if I join?? I'm currently cd 15 (of a long 35 day cycle) so I should be gearing up to ovulate within the next week, and ideally testing on Jan. 5th!!

I'm only CD4 right now, due to ovulate on Christmas Day! Eek, as if the day and day before wasn't busy enough! Hopefully Christmas Day will be lucky for me!

AF will be due on January 10th. January 11th is the 3 year anniversary of losing one of our babies at 13 weeks gestation. I'm hoping we'll have a little light to part the heaviness of the day.

Welcome to those who have joined us :flower:

Could you put down my testing day for January 1st please? Got a positive OPK this afternoon, so should ovulate within the next 24 hours. :thumbup: Really, really hoping that Santa brings me my rainbow for Christmas this year.:xmas6:

Welcome to those who have joined us :flower:

Could you put down my testing day for January 1st please? Got a positive OPK this afternoon, so should ovulate within the next 24 hours. :thumbup: Really, really hoping that Santa brings me my rainbow for Christmas this year.:xmas6:

Best of luck!!!

I believe I am due to ovulate either today or tomorrow so hopefully testing on the 1st January. Really hoping to begin next year on a high. Xx

Hello again everyone!
I'm finally finally starting to get ewcm so should ovulate in 4-7days depending on how long it takes my body to gear up. I'm not temping because we're trying to take it easy for the first few months of TTC.
As far as my cycles go, this cycle is not the longest, but waiting for 4 weeks to ovulate is seriously a drag, sigh.
Krissie could you please put me down for 8th Jan? Going to try to hold out as long as I can before testing
Mrs.Pres think i'm roughly the same phase as you.. fx for us :)
aidensxmomma best of luck to you!

I am hoping I can still test in Jan! It will most likely be a bit after the 20th that a positive would possibly show, but I'll stick to the 20th anyway! Looks like I'm gonna be one of the last to test!

I am hoping I can still test in Jan! It will most likely be a bit after the 20th that a positive would possibly show, but I'll stick to the 20th anyway! Looks like I'm gonna be one of the last to test!

Oh what CD are you on?

Cd 27 today, not ttc til next cycle! My o day seems to be quite late, cd 21 last cycle and cd 22 this cycle.

Hi ladies!
I am testing around December 22nd for this cycle however I truly think I'm already out as OH and I could not get as much BD as we wanted as I developed a nasty yeast infection Grrrrr.. so for next cycle I will be testing around January 20th, so f you could put me down on that date that would be great :D

Nice to meet you all, I hope you don't mind me joining! :flower:

mummaof1 hope your O date moves up earlier for the next cycle then in time to test for your birthday :flower:
I think the list will fill up for the second half of Jan by the year end!
I am obsessing now.. because there's no opportunity for us to try till the weekend. In all my charting, I've always had 4-5days of EWCM before I ovulate so I'm hoping we can still get the timing right. I'm just worried my body will decide to be different this one month and ovulate earlier:dohh:

Hi ice cream! I'm TTC/ntnp for #1 too
Hope you get the xmas bfp :) but welcome to january testers anyway!

Please can you move my test date to 9th Jan. Af arrived later than expected. Thank you. X

Hey ladies- I got the first page updated. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Afm, CD 10 and I am just not feeling it at all!! We haven't BD once this cycle. And to top it off I am now sick. I have irregular cycles so no idea if/when I will ovulate. So really just feeling down about this cycle. I think I am just going to relax and let what happens happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->