January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Turtle0630

Reaction score
Hi, ladies! This is a testing thread for anyone who is looking to test in January. All are welcome to join! Just let me know your testing date and I'll get you added to the list below! Good luck to all of you! :dust:

January 3
Mytimewillcum
stiletto_mom
Lilybaby

January 4
craigbaby

January 5
littlejune :bfp:
Little Sienna
ROnOW
HerdingDogs :bfp:

January 6
psulion08
odelay770

January 7
Eleanor ace

January 9
Laura726

January 10
Eclaire
bethany77
Bing28 :bfp:

January 11
mh_ccl
MUMOF5
BabyWanted_
Tryin4No2

January 12
BBKBabe
Sophiasmom
MrsKDee
Dojenstein
Babylove100 :bfp:

January 14
ladyV84

January 15
Desiree1694
TTC our first
Soontobemaman

January 16
Leti
Mummafrog
Fitpregnancy
doctorsookie

January 17
Yoga_Girl
annaroy
babifever

January 18
Crystlmcd
DHBH0930
orionfox :bfp:

January 19
tag74
danielle1984

January 20
Kitkatkut
mommasboys2 :bfp:
mrs n
justagirl2
hiphophooray
RedDirtMama
Buttermere
Little_Owl
twickywabbit
samsam23
MemmaJ

January 21
coucou11
Cupoftea3

January 22
borr.dg.baby
KatieSweet
Turtle0630
mommysylvia

January 23
emma4g63
coquis224
Petal1

January 24
borr.dg.baby

January 25
Akirkland :bfp:
Mrs_Right :bfp:
meek0104
Mom2sam

January 27
Teeny Weeny
alikat27

January 28
still hopping
Bajayby
LiteBRIGHT33
MrsLux
BabyBump2015
braxtonbaby :bfp:

January 30
MnGmakes3 :bfp:
drjo718
Ellis0498

TBD
snshine23
wantingagirl
lilysmam
Hoping2015

I'm gunna test the 31st of December, but if I get a :bfn: I plan on testing the 3rd of Jan :D

Hi, Mytime, and welcome! I do hope you get your bfp on the 31st when you test, but I'll go ahead and get you added for the 3rd just in case! Good luck!

Hi, Mytime, and welcome! I do hope you get your bfp on the 31st when you test, but I'll go ahead and get you added for the 3rd just in case! Good luck!

:hi: ...I will only be 10 dpo on the 31st so if I get a :bfn: I won't be to bummed as I will still be early, hope your get your :bfp: in January!..

:dust: GL too

Thank you! I see in your signature that you're using Clomid, how many cycles now have you been using it? I really hope this is your month!!!

I'm actually on a break, .. I did 2months without success, but honestly I hated it! ... I felt terrible whilst onit!, An emotional reck! :wacko:... so this is the first month without it, and I feel great!, I plan to start taking it again in the new year, even tho I hate it.. but i'll take wa ever ttc throws at me to get my :bfp: :thumbup: :D

Oh good, I'm really glad that you're feeling well this cycle off of it! I hope you've been able to enjoy the break. :) And I really hope you don't need it next cycle after all! :)

Thank you! I feel loads better! .. I actually feel like me again:haha:!

Fx'd!! :D

Hello! :xmas12:

Turtle~Thank you for starting a January thread! It is so nice to be on a thread with you again. You rock lady love. :happydance::happydance::happydance: Will you put my test date as January 17th? Thank you!

Mytime~Welcome! It is really nice to meet you. I’m sorry to see that you have 3 angels. I hope this is your cycle. I took Clomid w/ IUI over the summer and it was brutal, so I can understand the break. Hubby and I have been trying for almost 2 years.

AFM, this is my second day spotting so I am confident that I am out. After 4 IUIs our next step is IVF, which has me more hopeful with hubby’s swimmer challenges. The journey is hard, but I am hopeful that our happily ever after is right around the corner.

Baby dust ladies! OXOX :dust:

Turtle~Thank you for starting a January thread! It is so nice to be on a thread with you again. You rock lady love. :happydance::happydance::happydance: Will you put my test date as January 17th? Thank you!

Mytime~Welcome! It is really nice to meet you. I’m sorry to see that you have 3 angels. I hope this is your cycle. I took Clomid w/ IUI over the summer and it was brutal, so I can understand the break. Hubby and I have been trying for almost 2 years.

AFM, this is my second day spotting so I am confident that I am out. After 4 IUIs our next step is IVF, which has me more hopeful with hubby’s swimmer challenges. The journey is hard, but I am hopeful that our happily ever after is right around the corner.

Thanks for the warm welcome yoga_girl... clomid made me feel like a crazy women! :haha:, but the break has done me the world of good, not just me, OH too!.. hopefully I get my rainbow soon :D ....fx'd we all get those :bfp:'s :happydance:

Hi, Yoga! :hi: So glad to be in a thread with you again too! And thank you for the kind words!...you're the best! :hugs:

I've got you added! I'm so sorry about the spotting, I was REALLY hoping this cycle would be the one for you. :( I'm sorry that you'll be having to go to IVF, but if your hubby's swimmers are having some issues then maybe that's just what you need! I do have faith that your happily ever after is right around the corner, and I'm keeping everything possible crossed for you!!!

Hi, ladies! I hope everyone is having a good Christmas Eve so far! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and Happy Holidays! :)

I'll be testing Jan. 9th at the latest. I'm going to try and hold off on testing to see if af shows first. She's due anywhere from Jan. 4th til Jan. 8th. I O'd early so not sure if af will show early.

Laura, welcome! I'll get you added to the front page. Good luck!!! :)

Merry Christmas Eve Ladies! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with friends and family! :xmas9:

Welcome Laura! Good luck this cycle!

Merry Christmas lovely ladies! The witch is due 10th jan but I'm planning to test on 17th Jan. Fingers crossed for our BFPs! X

Hi all! I'll be testing on January 18th. Hope you all have a very merry christmas!

Hi, Crystl and Annaroy! Lovely to have you aboard, I'll get you Blyth added to the front page! Good luck to you both, and Merry Christmas! Crystl, so glad to hopped over to join! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->