January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Aww, thanks! This is a lovely group of ladies, who I think you'll find very supportive! Having a group to wait it out with helps so much! :hugs:

hi everyone

hope were all ok

heres my OPK from tonight
def getting darker

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141229_210948_zpsnftxoxjq.jpg

Hello, stalking my fav girls, turtle and yoga!
Best wishes to everyone as well, hope we have a good start to 2015!!!!

You know, this could be a lucky cycle! Sometimes theres nothing better than a good night of boozing to get knocked up, and what better night than New Year's Eve! ;)

You know, this could be a lucky cycle! Sometimes theres nothing better than a good night of boozing to get knocked up, and what better night than New Year's Eve! ;)

LOL!!! I agree! We have a bottle of red wine in the frig and I have few tricks up my sleeve. :haha: Happy New Years to you Jules!

Thanks for stalking! You are my fav too. :winkwink:

I'm not going to test until a day after AF is due...I find that I feel much less crazy when I do it that way, and then I don't waste tests! The months that I symptom spot though I can never wait until after AF is due and am always testing multiple times leading up to it! :haha:

I'm hoping I can hold out. That would mean the 10th or 11th for me... But I have a feeling it won't be this cycle.

Emma - looks like it's getting there!!! :)

Craigbaby - Warm welcome!!! I really hope this is your cycle too! How long have you been trying?

Well, if the calendar is right, I O'ed on 12/25. We took care of business every day 12/20-12/28 (enjoying the holiday break), so there should have been something waiting whenever the egg came around. :)

My 2 weeks will be up 1/8, but I likely won't test until 1/11. We will be in Hawaii until then, and if I don't have my period by our return (due 1/9), it will be test time.

Well, if the calendar is right, I O'ed on 12/25. We took care of business every day 12/20-12/28 (enjoying the holiday break), so there should have been something waiting whenever the egg came around. :)

My 2 weeks will be up 1/8, but I likely won't test until 1/11. We will be in Hawaii until then, and if I don't have my period by our return (due 1/9), it will be test time.

Good luck! I'll be testing at the same time. :thumb up:

But we didn't cover our bases as much as you did lol :blush:

Emma - looks like it's getting there!!! :)

Craigbaby - Warm welcome!!! I really hope this is your cycle too! How long have you been trying?

Thanks BKKBabe! This is my second cycle TTC! Baby dust to everyone!!

Mh, welcome! :hi: I'll get you added. It sounds like you have a great chance this cycle, you really covered your bases for sure! :haha: Good luck!!! Hope you have a great trip to Hawaii, I'm jealous! :)

Emma, yay for the opk getting darker! Wahoo! What cd do you normally ovulate, and what cd are you on now? Good luck!!!

Hi, Jules! :hi: I love having you stalk our thread, you're my favorite too! :thumbup: Haha, I like the way you think! NYE will still be a few days away from my estimated O day (I'm thinking it will be Sunday the 4th) but we'll be giving it a try anyways! :winkwink:

BKK, awww, I'm sorry that you're not feeling like it will be this cycle. :( I really hope you're wrong and that you get a lovely January surprise! :hugs:

Mh, welcome! :hi: I'll get you added. It sounds like you have a great chance this cycle, you really covered your bases for sure! :haha: Good luck!!! Hope you have a great trip to Hawaii, I'm jealous! :)

Emma, yay for the opk getting darker! Wahoo! What cd do you normally ovulate, and what cd are you on now? Good luck!!!

Hi, Jules! :hi: I love having you stalk our thread, you're my favorite too! :thumbup: Haha, I like the way you think! NYE will still be a few days away from my estimated O day (I'm thinking it will be Sunday the 4th) but we'll be giving it a try anyways! :winkwink:

BKK, awww, I'm sorry that you're not feeling like it will be this cycle. :( I really hope you're wrong and that you get a lovely January surprise! :hugs:

hi turtle

my smu was darker too... look!!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141230_101808_zpsqowpau1b.jpg

must be coming now....

no idea on ovulation dates... last cycle it was cd29 but that was after my d and c for MMC... and i got my BFP but ended in CP so not sure what that will do for my cycle!!! :wacko:

we got pregnant first cycle this time so hadnt started tracking but i knew it was too good be true as ended in MMC

with DD back in 2011 took us 9 months.. i started to track ovualtion on the last two months...
may 2011 cd 13 ovulation
and then july i hadnt ovulated by CD17 and then ran out of sticks and give up and then got my BFP that cyce!!

so i have no idea lol!!!

hoping ill soon find out.:hugs:

Hi everyone.
So I went for an US today and they told me I responded good to clomid, I have one mature follie on the left and three not mature yet on the right. She told me the sizes but I can't remember. I guess that is good, right?. They told me They will call me today if my blood work shows LH surge if not I should test with opk tomorrow and come on friday for either IUI or a trigger.

I'm soo scare and excited about this.

I will be testing January 6. I hope 2015 is my year!!!!

Emma, yay for the opk getting darker! How was it looking today?? I'm sorry, I do remember you saying that now about your cycles. Sorry that I forgot! I hope your opk is getting darker! :)

Leti, that's great news!!! FX for you, I really hope you catch the egg, everything is sounding great this cycle! :thumbup:

Psulion, welcome!!! I hope this is your year too, and your month! I'll get you added! :)

Hello Ladies! First month of TTC and will be testing kind of early on Jan 3rd (only 9 DPO but it's my sisters birthday and the whole family will be together. hey, a girl can dream :winkwink: ) if BFN then I will test again Jan 8th. Good luck to everyone :)

Lilybaby - I hope it works out!!! That would be so fun :) Oh, btw, your puppy in your avatar is a CUTIE!!! How old and what breed?

Awe thanks Turtle! You're sweet. I hope so too.

I stupidly tested yesterday in the knowledge it would be a bfn. holding out until the 5th at least here….

Hey everyone! This will be our first month TTC #2! cD 1 for me today so I'll be testing around the 24th (since I can never wait too long!) haha. Wishing you all the best of luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->