January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Thank you all. I had to take some anti nausea meds earlier because I was nauseated I felt like I was about to vomit everywhere.

Are there two threads?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2265771-january-snow-angels-16-testers.html

Please add me Jan 3~

Laura, fingers crossed that turns into something good!!! :)

Stiletto, hi and welcome! I think there's multiple threads for every month. :) I'll get you added!

Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the holiday and made lots of memories. One of my favorite gifts that I received was an ornament with the word Hope on it. My friend said that it represented hope for a baby in 2015. I liked it so much, I am keeping it out all year. It is also my hope for you as well. May we all see those double lines in 2015.

Welcome Anna!

Crys~Hello! Good to see you! I love your photo of the stork. That is really funny! :haha:

AFM, I started on Christmas Eve. It was disappointing, but on to the next step. I am excited to see what the new year has in store. O:)

hello everyone, hope you enjoyed the holidays.

I will be testing jan 16th.

Lots of baby dust for 2015!!!

Good to see you Yoga. Hope all is well with you and really hoping you get your BFP in 2015.

Hi all! I'm new here :)

If AF is late, I'll probably be testing around the 12th?... This is our first try for baby no. 3, which feels totally surreal and crazy right now :)

Looking forward to being on this roller coast with you all :)

Would love to be added- testing by the 5th if af is not here yet!!

Good luck all! :dust:

Hi Leti, BBK and littlejune, and welcome! :hi: I'll get all of you added, and good luck! So happy to have you all in this thread with us, and Leti, it's nice to see you again!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday! Yoga, I love that ornament gift you received! That's so sweet and heartfelt! :)

How is everyone doing? Recovering nicely from the Christmas madness I hope? :)

hi everyone

can i join too...........
ill be testing around the 23rd january

unless i ovulate early..which im praying for!!
last cycle ended in chemical ... after my d and c 5 weeks prior to that for my MMC...
so hoping for some luck this cycle

FX for all of you

im using my CBFM this month.. along with my OPK cheapies too...

on CD11 today monitor says high
and cheapies from today.. slowly getting darker

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141228_153020_zpsbcwsjtx3.jpg

Hi emma, and welcome! :hi: I'm so sorry to hear about both your chemical and your MMC. :hugs: I have everything crossed for you that you get your sticky bean this go around! That's great that you have the CBFM to use, sounds like you're getting close! Good luck!!!! :)

Hi emma, and welcome! :hi: I'm so sorry to hear about both your chemical and your MMC. :hugs: I have everything crossed for you that you get your sticky bean this go around! That's great that you have the CBFM to use, sounds like you're getting close! Good luck!!!! :)

thanks turtle :hugs:

its my first month using it so its read high since CD8 when i started to use it... and iv had 4 highs now..

do you track ovualtion??

your testing late in january too like me??

GOOD LUCK Xx

I'm really interested in hearing how that works for you, keep us updated with it! I did track ovulation for a few months but then stopped. We're now on our 8th cycle (7th month) ttc and I've gotten a pretty good feel for when I ovulate now. I've had a couple of off months but most cycles it's been cd13 for me. I can also feel when I ovulate so I don't really feel the need to track it anymore. I temped a little again last month and I found that it led to me being super obsessed and convinced (again) that I was pregnant. I tend to do so much better and be soooo much more relaxed when I don't bother tracking it, so I'm going with that again this cycle. It's better for my sanity. ;) Yep, I'm testing later in the month too! I'm only cd6 today. I should be starting I think on the 18th, so I have my testing date down as the 19th. :)

I'm really interested in hearing how that works for you, keep us updated with it! I did track ovulation for a few months but then stopped. We're now on our 8th cycle (7th month) ttc and I've gotten a pretty good feel for when I ovulate now. I've had a couple of off months but most cycles it's been cd13 for me. I can also feel when I ovulate so I don't really feel the need to track it anymore. I temped a little again last month and I found that it led to me being super obsessed and convinced (again) that I was pregnant. I tend to do so much better and be soooo much more relaxed when I don't bother tracking it, so I'm going with that again this cycle. It's better for my sanity. ;) Yep, I'm testing later in the month too! I'm only cd6 today. I should be starting I think on the 18th, so I have my testing date down as the 19th. :)

i will turtle...
im still learning my body so hoping ill crack it soon!!!
watching out for CM and ov pains....wish i could be more relaxed about it !!!
hoping this month flies for us all X

Are most of you testing before AF is due? I swore (to myself ;)) that I wouldn't do it this time as there really isn't a real rush to find out but my will is already caving in...

Plus I'm not too sure when I O'ed as my cycle varies between 28-30 days...

I'm not going to test until a day after AF is due...I find that I feel much less crazy when I do it that way, and then I don't waste tests! The months that I symptom spot though I can never wait until after AF is due and am always testing multiple times leading up to it! :haha:

Hello All! I am new to this site, but not new to TTC. I am going to test on January 4th (9 DPO), but I get a BFN then I will test again January 10th, assuming I cant fight my POAS syndrome! I used Preseed, Soft cups, and bd everyday during my fertile window this month. REALLY hoping this is my month. Good luck to all you ladies and baby dust***

Hi Craigbaby, and welcome! Glad to have you aboard! I'll get you added for the 4th. It sounds like you have a great chance this cycle, good luck!!! I really hope this is your month! :)

Thank you Turtle0630!! Your kindness is so very much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->