January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Negative digi... Still only spotting when I check cervix and it's dark brown.

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Congratulations Braxton! Cheers to a H&H pregnancy!:happydance:

A huge congrats to you MnG! I am so thrilled for you! It’s even more exciting since you have been waiting for so long! BIG HUG to you! :happydance::hugs::happydance:

Good luck to you Laura! I hope everything works out for you.

AFM, I had my first appointment with the new RE this week. It went so well and I am thrilled with the plan he put in place. He said our case is really common and he sees it all the time. We are waiting for the insurance to approve the IVF and then we will get the process started. I can’t remember the last time I was this happy and relaxed about trying to conceive.

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Thanks so much Yoga :hugs2: It means a lot. We're both very excited and scared. Good luck to you. . Please keep us posted on your progress. :hugs:

I'm still spotting off and on only when I wipe. Thinking about testing Feb.4th. Day before yesterday I had pinkish red only when checking cervix, yesterday had only dark brown cm when checking cervix and then today dark red spotting when I wipe, no need for tampon, liner or pads. :shrug: I'm calling the Dr.in the am to schedule an appointment to figure out what's causing this spotting.

Laura what a roller coaster!! Hopefully the doctors have some answers for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->