• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

I'm already onto my 10th pee of the day! My bladders so weak i can never hold for more than two hrs at most. I've also had alot to drink today i'l do one with fmu tomorrow though

Yesterdays test that's pink too but i threw in bin before 10 mins so don't how long after it turned to this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
Congrats mon2sam! :bfp:

AF arrived today one day early! So onto next month for me!

Borr too early for congrats yet but thanks. & sorry af got tou fx for next cycle x

Oh i really hope so but every test i've taken since morning after that has been bfn so not sure. Scared of doing one tomorrow & it being bfn now too

Oh i really hope so but every test i've taken since morning after that has been bfn so not sure. Scared of doing one tomorrow & it being bfn now too

That's how I felt the other day. I threw it out and tested yesterday and this time it came up within a few min but i still want convinced. I tested this morning with another cheapie. This time it came up while it was still drying and a bit darker then yesterday. (The FRER i used had nothing till i rechecked it 3 hrs later so i got 2 other brands lol)
Just test tomorrow love. Fxd!!!

A little fuzzy (sucky camera) but very there!

Attachments

• 20150128_143222-1.jpg
    20150128_143222-1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 19
I see it mng! How many dpo are you? Do you have a pic of your frer i've bought more frer but cramping so feel like af will come it's so confusing

Completely agree MnG, that IC is definitely a BFP!!! Congrats!!!!! I'm excited to see what your next batch of tests do tomorrow, as I know you're anxious to get one a different brand too, just to be sure. And I can't wait for you to get those words on a digi! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Braxton, that's great!!! Huge congrats!!! Want me to change it on the front page? :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

BabyBump, I'm so sorry that the :witch: arrived. :( I do hope February is your lucky month! :thumbup:

Thank you Turtle and yes that would be great

BabyBump the Feb page is called February love bugs. Hope it's your lucky month! Xx

I am testing tomorrow , so nervous! I will be 12dpo , with my first I never got a BFP till I was a day late for af so eeehhh ....encouraging words needed

I am joining in the January testers and going to take my pee to work so I can get some tests before hand. That's if I don't get up in the night for a pee anyway!
Will be 4/5 days late and had what I hope was implantation bleeding a week ago.

MnG, are you convinced now? ;) How are you sharing the news with the Mr. and when? I'm so happy for you and the others that I've been following! Can't wait to see some other BFP's real soon!

For anyone who got their BFP this month (or previous months) I set up a bump buddies thread a while ago, so feel free to join!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ddies-edd-18-sept-2015-a-10.html#post34786375

Totally there how are you going to tell hubby ? :happydance:

I'm not sure! I originally wanted to tell him in the spot where he proposed but it's too cold and it would have to wait till the weekend since it's a bit of a drive.
I have a onsie that says "my daddys tattoos are cooler Tham yours" but i don't have it wrapped or anything! So it's either wait til the weekend, or wake him up tonight. :shrug:

You should totally do it this weekend where he proposed (if you don't burst first and tell)! Cold weather, schmold weather...that's what coats are for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->