January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

You should totally do it this weekend where he proposed (if you don't burst first and tell)! Cold weather, schmold weather...that's what coats are for!

Lol. You're funny. We both have work this wkend, i don't think i can wait that long and not burst :haha:

I know I couldn't wait either. He will love the onesie no matter where you give it to him! Congrats again :)

Mom2sam really looking forward to your test in the morning!! Good luck!!

Congrats to all the new bfps and gutted for the ladies who were visited by the witch.
I know it's a random question but for these who had a chemical like me,I started to bleed a week ago and have finally stopped,just a little spotting but I've still got some quite strong cramps,is this normal xx

MnG - If your anything like me you won't last until the weekend! I could even wait 12 hours to do what I had planned for months! :haha: The onesie idea is great though! Your hubby will love it! ;) Let us know how he takes it?

GL to everyone still left to test :thumbup:

And so sorry for those that the witch got. Just remember the saying that the best things happen to those that wait! :hugs:

Xx

Morning ladies. Did a frer & bfn so as convincing as they were they were evaps. Todays frer was bfn but did two ic too & nothing at 10 mins but at 13 mins second pink evap line started coming up not as convincing as yesterdays but there. So not buying those again.
It's fine though waiting for af & excited for next cycle x

Todays tests. Evaps on ic at 13 mins & bfn on frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 18
MnG - If your anything like me you won't last until the weekend! I could even wait 12 hours to do what I had planned for months! :haha: The onesie idea is great though! Your hubby will love it! ;) Let us know how he takes it?

GL to everyone still left to test :thumbup:

And so sorry for those that the witch got. Just remember the saying that the best things happen to those that wait! :hugs:

Xx

He was really really happy and teared up a little when i gave him the onsie as a late anniversary gift. I told him i worked really hard for a long time to find it (get it? :haha:) I also called to tell my mom and she was over the moon :)

Hi guys! Many many congratulations to all the BFP's! Have a h&h 9 months! Chin up to all everyone who hasn't, it will happen!
As for me BFN, so think I'll look ahead to next month and keep my fingers crossed for everyone. Xxx

Mng these ones cane up after 13-15 mins. But yesterdays (i have the pics on pregnancy test thread) came up later. So deffo all evaps & braxton frer was stark white.
Anyway update started spotting turning more red should be full flow through night so i'm out i'l be moving to Feb thread. Wishing those waiting to test all the best xx

Congrats to all the bfp & sorry to those who got af fx for next cycle

Mom2sam I've never seen an evap but those look pretty dark for what I imagined an evap to be. I'm still crossing my fingers for you!

I had some spotting this morning when I checked my cervix. So I guess :witch: is finally here. So I'm assuming the light spotting I had Jan.1st was just a very light period. This is very light too, only when I check cervix so I think it's time to make a Dr. appointment since this isn't normal for me and it's happened twice now. Congrats to all you ladies with your bfp and good luck to all you ladies waiting. :) I think I'm going to take some time out and work on my health and fitness before trying again.

Just stalking and catching up. Please keep us posted Laura! Fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->