Jasmine? is it chavvy?

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi all.
Opinions on the name Jasmine?
My daughter is called Isabelle and i think they sound lovely together.
Early days but we don't like any other names Apart from Daisy which was going to be Isabelles name.

Do you think its common, chavvy?

not at all chavvy and I much prefer it to Daisy (which I would see as more 'chavvy' personally)

Wouldn't consider Jasmine chavvy at all.

I think its a lovely name but recently .... iv no idea how to word this but iv seen chavvy people name their kid this :/

sorry for the lack of better wording there. its a lovely name though xx

I hope not, it's one of my daughter's middle names and my initial favourite and I'm not chavvy! It's a name that's used by all walks of life I think as I have known of posh Jasmines and not-so-posh Jasmines!

I know what you mean, and I think it's a nice name that has become extremely popular so like a PP said, you often now find it in all walks of life

Other names that I also think this has happened to and are now considered more 'chavvy' are

Scarlett

anything with 'Mae' attached to the end eg Ellie-Mae

I dont think its chavvy. I prefer Yasmine to Jasmine though x

I know what you mean, and I think it's a nice name that has become extremely popular so like a PP said, you often now find it in all walks of life

Other names that I also think this has happened to and are now considered more 'chavvy' are

Scarlett

anything with 'Mae' attached to the end eg Ellie-Mae

I agree. Jasmine IS lovely! If you like the name dont worry!

I don't think it's chavvy. Also it has several nn options, which is cool.

I wouldn't associate jasmine with being chavvy. Maybe it depends on whereabouts you live?

I think its a lovely name and goes lovely with Isabelle. I'm not keen on daisy, much prefer jasmine

When I had my baby boy last year the midwife commented that there had been a lot of Jasmines and I'm a teacher and have come across more Jasmines but I dont think it's chavvy

Not chavvy at all. Not my taste but I think Isabelle and Jasmine go lovely together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->