Jayden Got Accepted!!!!!!!

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance: My Gawjuss Little man has been accepted by a modelling agency :D:D:D Im sooo proudd of my handsomee guyyyy :cloud9:
:d sorry jsut had to let it out, no oness in to tell haha :D xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: That's fantastic!! I'm not surprised either though - he's so adorable!! x

Cool, does he get paid? If Alasdair wasn't such a big baby (someone today thought he was 6 months - woot?!?!) I'd be tempted to have a go!

Cool, does he get paid? If Alasdair wasn't such a big baby (someone today thought he was 6 months - woot?!?!) I'd be tempted to have a go!

Not sure yet got to wait for them to get back in touch when i need to take him up there :happydance:

Jayden is a really big boy too, hes 8 weeks and weighs 12lb 9oz :dohh: haha

No harm in trying, your LOs is fabb!! xx

ooo maybe if he does clothing shoots you might get to keep some! especially if he throws up on them...

I am tempted but I don't reckon there are agencies for that kind of thing down here...we don't even have millies cookies. No idea how that's relevant...

ooo maybe if he does clothing shoots you might get to keep some! especially if he throws up on them...

I am tempted but I don't reckon there are agencies for that kind of thing down here...we don't even have millies cookies. No idea how that's relevant...

Lol just go on https://www.google.com an type in 'baby modeling agencies' worth a shot, you never know :) x

just googled it and there's nothing around here...ah well never mind!

Woohoo Congrats !!!! I'm still looking around to find one that doesn't look dodgy !

Woohoo Congrats !!!! I'm still looking around to find one that doesn't look dodgy !

Yeah same here, Im really wary of some of them... we have entered Seth into a couple of competitions though lol

Congrats Jayden! He is a cutie :)

xxx

I'd love Caitlin to do something like this if it puts a few pennies in her bank account and its fun not heavy but I have wanted to and still do want to enjoy her being MY baby not public property ...no offence meant though!

Did you start looking straight away?

I'd love Caitlin to do something like this if it puts a few pennies in her bank account and its fun not heavy but I have wanted to and still do want to enjoy her being MY baby not public property ...no offence meant though!

Did you start looking straight away?

Nope people just kept telling me that i should just try because he takes a good picture and i tried for the same reason you want to try for, money in his bank for when hes a little older so i thought oh well, no harm in trying hey ha :)

No offense taken :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->