jealous PREGNANT friends...

Anna i tried to write you back but says your messages are full you got to delete some :)

omg!lol, I'm still getting use to this site! i use to be able to delete them, now it's being weird!!! lol ill figure it out soon! :) haha!!

I agree about people having to "one up" everything. When I lost my first baby I was in hospital for FIVE days and my sister didn't text me, come and see me, phone me - nothing! Then we found out 2 months later we were expecting out Rainbow and all I got was "congrats"

2 months after that she was being an utter bitch and her excuse was to show me a + pregnancy test! I was furious and guttered! It never really got any better lol. At my 20 week scan they couldn't see her upper lip as her wrists were causing a shadow and she said "yeah, well you know it's amazing what cleft palate surgery they can do these days!" even though there hadn't been a single mention of a cleft palate! I was also really poorly with high BP and a fast heart rate and she'd been in and out of L&D for "lack of foetal movements" even though each time she was fine and out in a couple of minutes. When I phoned and asked if she thought I should go and get checked as my heart rate was super fast she told me to go to sleep and I'd be fine - I went to the hospital and was kept in for 5 days and then induced a week after that!

If I got upset I was the one being emotional and "taking everything to heart"!

You learn to smile and nod a lot in pregnancy! :flow:

I agree about people having to "one up" everything. When I lost my first baby I was in hospital for FIVE days and my sister didn't text me, come and see me, phone me - nothing! Then we found out 2 months later we were expecting out Rainbow and all I got was "congrats"

2 months after that she was being an utter bitch and her excuse was to show me a + pregnancy test! I was furious and guttered! It never really got any better lol. At my 20 week scan they couldn't see her upper lip as her wrists were causing a shadow and she said "yeah, well you know it's amazing what cleft palate surgery they can do these days!" even though there hadn't been a single mention of a cleft palate! I was also really poorly with high BP and a fast heart rate and she'd been in and out of L&D for "lack of foetal movements" even though each time she was fine and out in a couple of minutes. When I phoned and asked if she thought I should go and get checked as my heart rate was super fast she told me to go to sleep and I'd be fine - I went to the hospital and was kept in for 5 days and then induced a week after that!

If I got upset I was the one being emotional and "taking everything to heart"!

You learn to smile and nod a lot in pregnancy! :flow:

I'm sorry!! I do not understand how some women can just be so cruel... it hurts!! and it cuts deep.. especially to pregnant women!! I'm glad you're baby is fine :) and congrats on the new pregnancy! I saw where it says you're 5 weeks! let's be bump buddies! I'm guessing I'm four weeks today.. I found out Monday but today was the first day of my missed period! lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->