Jelous but super happy.

ally87

Reaction score
Although i am super broody and only 3 weeks away from ttc im still a tiny bit jelous of my friend. I feel awful. Just had a phone call from her partner they are on the way to hospital, looks like baby is on her way. 2 weeks early. Although i am jelous im so excited and happy for her. Its been a small blessing her being pregnant really because i have spent months buying things ready for when she arrives which gives me a reason to be cooing over baby clothes without my OH thinking im crazy. Woohoo roll on nxt phone call and 3 weeks time. How are you guys dealing with the pregnant friends and wtt.

My sister just announcent her second pregnancy, and I was jealous for a couple of hours too, but I soon got over it because she deserves it more than anyone. It's when people don't deserve it I get a bit unhappy lol. Never mind, it'll be us soon enough! As you said, roll on 3 weeks! Hope your friend and her baby have a nice easy birth (if that's even possible lol) xx

Hey ally

My DF Sister announced she was expecting #2 a few weeks ago, I could honestly burst into tears there and then! :blush:
Of course Im really happy for them its just I feel as though she has stole my thunder, lol. We are TTC from January and it cant come soon enough, can't seem to think about anything else at the moment! :wacko:

xxx

I know exactly how you feel! I currently live in a house with my pregnant sister-in-law; every day she tells me about her cravings, how many days she's got left, how she feels, if she's got backache and I have to see her wee bump growing a little bit! Feels awful knowing her baby wasn't planned and I'm dying for one inside! Hopefully my partner and I will be trying to conceive by the time she's given birth, but still, I know it's not nice!

My sis in law to be pregnant and I'm very depressed about the whole affair I wanted to give her brother a chance to be the 1st at something but no luck and I'm broody as you like.

the laugh is been at this my whole life been great with kids can generally get them to settle like a magic wand put them on my chest and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ they fast a sheep been doing this since about age 12, born to be a mum i guess.

sympathise so much with you guys i have to wait till 2011 to even think about trying and its killing me. God i hate my student debts they are bleeding me dry.

never mind every day of work is a day closer to bills gone and marriage and baba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->