Jessica Charlotte Reay 3/10/08

I am so very very sorry for your loss and haven't stopped thinking of the three of you since I read this post. I can't even find the words - but thank you for sharing your story - you are so strong and together you will get through this. You're family is in my thoughts and prayers.

You are so strong and it is amazing that you are able to share this story with us!!
My heart is really with you both and your beautiful angel.
:hug:
xx

I just got up the courage to read your story as I knew it was going to be very emotional. I was right, your story made me cry and I am just so amazed at how strong you are. I could never have been as strong as you. My thoughts are with your family. Thanks for sharing her story. :hug: xx

Oh honey, I am so sorry for your loss :(

Your honesty and bravery astounds me, I'm sat in tears after reading what you have written.

I wish you and your other half all the best in your future xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry honey *hugs* Jessica is a truly remarkable little girl and your story has touched many on and i'm sure off the forum. Rest In Peace Jessica xx

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl, no one deserves this to happen to them, you are such a strong and loving mum, treasure the cuddles with little Jessica i'm sure they'll stay with you forever. This is truly the saddest thing i've ever read. She'll be right with you.... living in your hearts every day. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So so sorry. I was in tears after reading. You both seem like wonderful strong people and I wish you all the luck in the world.

I am so sorry for your loss babe. Thinking of you and your family x x

Im so sorry for the loss of your baby girl.
All my love goes to you and yours. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->