Jessica Charlotte Reay 3/10/08

My heart goes out to the three of you... you and Matt are so strong, and your wonderful, wonderful Jessica sleeping so peacefully.

Thank you for sharing Jessica's story with us all. Sleep well little one.

May God bless and keep you all.

:hug:

The love and admiration for your daughter is evident in her story. Your love for her is so strong it enabled you to tell her story. I am so very sorry for your loss but so happy you got to hold your daughter in your arms and the love you and Matt share for each other and for her will get you through this. One day you two will have another child and you will be able to tell that child about their big sister who will always watch over them and protect them and she will always be remembered in you mind and in your heart and in your photos. Much love and well wishes to you and Matt. :hugs:

This story and your words made me cry, I dont even know what to say. Nobody deserves to go through that, You are such a brave couple.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Sleep tight little angel Jessica x

Know that there are hundreds of hearts breaking for you across the whole world as they read Jessica's story. :hugs:

I'm glad you got your day together, I'm so sorry there can't be more.

I've welled up so many times for the pain you must be feeling. I don't even know you but can only imagine the pride that people who do know you feel.

You are an inspiration. Im so sorry for your loss.

:hug:

It takes a special Mummy and Daddy to do what you have done!!!!! You truly are an amazing couple!!!

Your Sunday sounds so Peacefull!!!! She will be with you for ever and ever!!!! And if you have any little brothers or sisters for her, she will be their invisible Angel!!!!!

God love you both!!!! I have cried so much reading Jessie's story, I just can't get her out of my head!!!! So she has even had an impact on a complete stranger!!!! She's a very special little girl!!!!! That special, God deprived you of her coz he wanted her all to himself!!!!
God is a lucky man!!!

Take care and I hope the forthcoming months are bareable!!!!

Thinking of the three of you!!!!

xxx:hug::hug::hug:

My heart is breaking for you hunni. Im so sorry for your loss
:hugs:
xx

:hug: Thinking of you and your family at this sad time

unable to see the keyboard through my tears.

i wish i could reach through my computer and hug you both.

my heart is with you

You are so strong I cant imagine going through any of that.

Lots of love to you and Matt

xxx

Thankyou for being so brave and sharing your story. it has touched my heart and will stay with me.
thinking of you and your family and sending lots of love.

It absolutely breaks my heart to read this and I can't stop thinking about it. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now xxx

Thank you for sharing your heartbreaking story. I hope your memories of your time with Jessica will comfort you in your grief. I am so sorry for you both. But it is clear to see she has touched your lives forever and she will never be forgotton. Rest in peace little Angel.

Such brave parents!
U are in my thoughts and prayers!
Sleep tight baby Jessica.
xx

Im so sorry for you and Matt, its absolutely heartbreaking and i think you are so strong and brave. Cherish ur memories xxx :hugs:

I've only just been able to read Jessica's story. I'm so glad that I have now. Sarah, there are no words I can say.

You, Matthew and Jessica are in my prayers.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"