Jessica Charlotte Reay 3/10/08

You are a woman of such great strength i am so sorry thinking of you both xxx

thinking of you both in this difficult time xx

:hugs: Im so sorry you had to go through this lifes so unfair :(

i am so sorry for your loss thinking of you both at this very sad time

xxx

:hugs::hugs: sitting here reading this, in tears with no idea what i can say to you. you are such a strong and amazing woman. no matter what any one says it won't make it any better but may bring you some comfort. you little girl was a gorgeous little princess and was way to special for this earth and will be smiling over her mummy + daddy, watching over yous thinking of how proud she is to have such brilliant parents and that when your time comes the three if yous will be together. she is with you in your hearts were ever you may be and will never leave you. she is resting until that time comes.

Your in my thoughts xxxxx
R.I.P. xxxx

so very sorry god bless your angel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm sending you so many prayers and thought for you both and all your family...Jessica has such a wonderful mother and father... together you are clearly an amazing team and in the depths of your grief you will be stronger day by day ... words cant express how sorry i am for your loss and you should feel proud of your family. I hope that you can cherish those brief moments you had with your little girl and try to remember her for the perfect baby she was. I hope time heals both of your hearts and that to carry the good memories of your time with Jessica. You will always be her mother and father and you should never feel anything other than pride at that fact- no matter how short a time she was with you for.

with much love and condolences on your loss, sarah

:cry: :hugs: :cry:

All i can do is cry for you both and your beautiful little girl

:cry: :hug: :cry:

you have written the most heart renching story i have ever read, but at the same time it is a beautiful story and epitaph to your jesicca, a truely loved little girl

:hugs:

I am so moved Sarah. You wrote so beautifully. God bless Jessica x x x

im thinking of you and your family at such a difficult time your story had me in tears she will never be forgotten

That really made me cry. I can't say how sorry I am for your loss.

Thankyou for being so brave as to share Jessica's story with us. I am so so sorry for your heartbreaking loss, and you and your family are all in my thoughts and prayers.
xxx
:hug::hug::hug:

You are both so brave and strong. She is a beautiful little girl.
Good luck to you both in the future. All 3 of you are in my heart, thoughts and prayers x x

Your story touched my heart Cant imagine how your feeling Stay strong

:cry: Thank you for sharing your story Sarah, I am truely touched :hug:
You and Matt are so brave and Jessica was so lucky to have you both as her parents. I am thinking of you all :hug: Rest In Peace little Jessica...

xx

There's a beautiful song written by singer/songwriter Craig Cardiff called Smallest Wingless which he wrote to support an American charity called NILMDTS (Now I lay me down to sleep Foundation)...

dear one we've been waiting for you.
thrilled, beside ourselves you've arrived.
white coats came in heads held low.
talked for a bit, shuffled outside.

we closed the curtains, held each other and cried.
said hello at the same time we said goodbye.

smallest and wingless
leaving as soon as you arrived.
sadness is just love wasted
with no little heart to place it inside.

we closed the curtains held each other and cried.
said hello at the same time we said goodbye

If you would like to, you can listen to the song on Craig Cardiff's Myspace page, it's the first song on his songlist...
https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=26500824

I have been on the NILMDTS website and wanted to let you know they have a forum for grieving parents that you and Matt may find helpful :hug:

Huge :hug: to you both

xx

OMG im sat hear in tears and dunno what to type :cry::cry:

You and Matt are so incredibly brave!!! thank you for sharing your story, I am thinking of you all :hug:

Rest In Peace little Jessica sleep with angels xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I am sat here in tears reading this. You are so brave sharing your story. I'm glad you got to spend that day together and have pictures to remember baby Jessica. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->