Jo Frost - Supernanny!

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Oh I never get bored of watching her - she's FAB!! :thumbup:

I'm shocked everytime i see a new programme and its sad to know there are families out there like that but hail Jo Frost! I'd love her to be my best friend!!

:coffee:

She's awesome. Really surprising that she hasn't got any children of her own though. They'd probably be the most orderly, best-behaved children ever!

I haven't seen this for ages but I love it! Is it on at the moment? When is it on?

I haven't seen this for ages but I love it! Is it on at the moment? When is it on?

Not sure if its a new series, but she's doing a USA one about 9ish ? in the morn on chan 4 - its my alternative to Jeremy Kyle! :D

I love her too, her latest series was shocking though :nope:

i do like her i dont agree with some things she does sometimes but it is shocking to see how some parents treat their kids and what they let them behave like

I like her too. It is shocking to see some of families and their behaviour sometimes.

I love Jo Frost :) I am also really surprised she does not have any kids her own but maybe there is a reason and that could be why she loves children so much.

It really broke my heart when I saw some mother who said to their kids that she hates them..

It's on alot in the weekends on Chan 4 and E4. Gotta love the sky box :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->