Just to give you some background info for those who don't know me - Having lived in Switzerland/France for 4 years and after 2 years of TTC I decided I wanted to take a Diploma in the UK and get some different work experience, whilst also having a break from TTC. Things weren't looking great for me re TTC, I had a blocked tube removed in April and they weren't sure if the other was ok, plus the longer I wasn't pregnant and not on my endometriosis medication the more damage endo could cause. Anyway, I moved here, and four weeks ago I realised I was pregnant Now my quandry is that I've been offered a great job, and I'm meant to tell them tomorrow if I'm going to take it or not... but it's permanent and obviously I'd be leaving in May. I wouldn't want any benefits or anything as we'll move back to Europe once the baby is born. Would you take the job? I would feel bad, I know what a pain it is to interview... on the other hand I don't even know if this baby will last.