Joe isnt well... :( Updated 16/5 Katie isnt well now either

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
My little man age 2 woke at 10 last night and vommited over cot and I went to lift him and he was really burning up :( :sad2: Took his temp and it was 39 degrees :( gave him nurofen and he slept till morning.

This morning the little man woke at 7 and the temp was 38.6 so calpol & nurofen again, the temp was up again by midday so more calpol. He hasnt vommited since but isnt in great form, hasnt ate much but is drinking loads so I'm not worried about the food part.

I'm near enough sure its a viral thing with the temp being so high plus his cousin had this a couple of days ago.

I hate it when they're ill :(

you feel so helpless dont you hun,

your doing the right thing though alternating the nurofen and the calpol, just do as you are re the fluids and keep him cool and no doubt hel be right as rain again in no time!!

h x

:sad2:

well wasnt very happy with how Joe was after that so got him in to see emergency dr and its streptococcal Tonsilitus he has :sad2: the poor little mite, hes on a 10 day course of antibiotics and if the temp is still hanging around by Monday morning I'm to get him seen because he might need the antibiotics intravenously :( I really hope not :(

I cant imagine how he must be feeling because I get bouts of it and it hurts like hell....:sad2:

My poor little man:cry:

:hugs: Babies seem to cope with pain a lot better than us somehow...

Your little man will be just fine once you get those anti-b's into him.

Big :hug: to you, and a "Get well soon!" to Joe :hugs:

awww hope he gets better really soon its awful wen they r ill :( :hug:

sorry to hear your little boy is under the weather, tonsillitis horrible but imsure having you too cuddle makes him feel better, big :hug: to you both and a speedy recovery to Joe

aww sorry that your little boy is not well, and i hope it gets better soon

Aww so sorry to hear your LO isnt well. Poor little guy, hope he gets better really soon x

Thank you all so much :)

My little man is on the mend, still not eating much but the temperature is gone :)

Aww poor little guy, i used to get tonsillitis loads when i was younger so my heart really goes out to the both of you
:hugs:

:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Joes baby sister was up all night with temps of 39.5, 2 cool baths during the night and this morning & she vommitted 4 times:(

I rand the dr this morning & have an appointment at 10.20 so will update later, but very similar symptoms to Joe :(

Is tonsilitus contagious? It must be :sad2:

awww :hug: hope they both feel better soon x

i used to get tonsilitis all the time as a kid and got them out wen i was 11 but i still get it :dohh: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->