Joel David-Lee Fletcher -Born 3rd May 2010- Long and Eventful But So So Worth It!!

congrats, lovely story too , i cried !

hes beautiful, well done x

Bloody hell what an ordeal...I had a really hard stop-start labour too, and similar issues with blood pressure [though mine wasn't as bad as yours by the sounds of it, eeek] and baby's heartbeat, waters being broken, epidural not working etc but the level of care you received was awful :(

But he's absolutely beautiful, you must be thrilled, congrats :hugs:

What a story! You are actually a good story teller, and it was very easy to read. Congratulations!

wow! What a journey you went through! You are a very strong person! He is soooo adorable and what a cute name!! Congrats!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments they were much appreciated. All the comments about Joel were lovely too and when i look at him i still can't believe his ours. Thank you all again and to all the ladies who are about to give birth, don't worry about a thing i would do it 10 times over tomorrow without a doubt! It really isn't that bad! xxx:thumbup:

Congrats hun again, I cant believe those idiots didnt give you the gas and air straight away! Numpties. The communication was rubbish. I would sooooooooooooooo make a complaint about the doctor who said she does " C- sections for fun " :saywhat: Oh and the doctor who inserted the epidural in your scar tissue. For someone who has so much medical experience that is like school boy error and epic fail in one. :growlmad:

Congrats hun again, I cant believe those idiots didnt give you the gas and air straight away! Numpties. The communication was rubbish. I would sooooooooooooooo make a complaint about the doctor who said she does " C- sections for fun " :saywhat: Oh and the doctor who inserted the epidural in your scar tissue. For someone who has so much medical experience that is like school boy error and epic fail in one. :growlmad:

Tell me about it!! The epidural made me laugh as he actually asked me how i got the scar lol!! Oh well its over and done with now lol. :)

Oh sweetie, what a nightmare of a story - but he is so beautiful and I'm sure worth every minute...

congratulations xox

Congratulations hun, he is gorgeous! Sorry you had a bad time of it though :hugs: xx

Oh Hun im sat here in tears

So glad you and your lil man are fine

You must be sooo proud, hes gorgeous

xxxx

Congratulations! Sorry you had such a tough labour but well done for coping so well and gorgeous little boy at the end of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->