Jogging strollers?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
We've started shopping for one for when the spring arrives, but I have no idea which one to choose. There are so many of them and I don't want to pay another 600$ for a stroller.

Any suggestions??
Thanks !!

I'd love to see some reasonably priced suggestions too!

The only ones I have seen seem so heavy in comparison with my nice light M&P pliko switch! But with a dog lead attached.

I have the quinny buzz - it's good for walking fast but I haven't tried jogging with it but it's sturdy.

I'd say bugaboo but not sure you'd class this as a jogger stroller? If not then i loved my quinny buzz, it was a bit heavy and the wheel base was quite wide but definitely good to push around and nice and comfy

I was looking for one to replace my original and I have found that Zellers carries one made by mongoose... They are a bicycle company so I'm thinking that there strollers must be reasonably good. It was priced in the $180 range. "edit... found link" https://www.zellers.com/stores/shop/product/en/zellers/10001/68958529/68958529

I originally got one from toys'r'us made by Baby Trends for $160. I do not reccomend that one as they are having an ongoing issue with the bearing for the front swivel wheel. I've had two of the same stroller and finally got them to refund my cash as both strollers failed in the first 3 months!

Anyways from what I have seen I will likely be picking up the one from Zellers. If you are close to the US border tho I have seen a lot of Jogging strollers on the US Walmart site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->