john Lewis advert

maccy

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls
Reaction score
Premiere is 8am.... what do you think ..excited
my favourite was the little boy waiting for Christmas but loved the snowman one too.

It's on YouTube! It won't let me link it from my phone but it's beautiful.
Beautiful!

I watched and like it but not my favourite .

It's beautiful but the snowman one was my favourite this comes close though

Oh I love them all, just watched them all back to 2011 with my 3 year old!

Apparently will be on tonight in gogglebox. Liked it even more second time I watched it.

Will watch it a bit later as Amelie is asleep right now but I always love the John Lewis adverts. My favourite is still the one where the boy is counting down the days until christmas and he walks into his parents room on christmas morning with a big present...that makes me cry!

Will watch it a bit later as Amelie is asleep right now but I always love the John Lewis adverts. My favourite is still the one where the boy is counting down the days until christmas and he walks into his parents room on christmas morning with a big present...that makes me cry!

I cried this morning just describing this advert to my dad... :dohh:

It's lovely but not one of my favourites, the penguin one last year made me cry and my all time fav is the little boy waiting for Xmas so he can give his parents a present, I cry like a baby when I see it lol

It's alright. Not great but not bad either. The snowman one was my favourite xx

It reminds me of Eric Carle's "Papa, Please get the moon for me"

I saw it during goggle box. I didn't know it was the John Lewis advert until the end. I didn't like it. For me it was one of those WTF adverts!!!! And my first thought when he got the telescope was that he can perve on the whole world now!!!!!

I must be a misery but what a massive disapointment this year!! Much prefer monty or the snowman

Do not like it this year :( rather the penguin one anytime!!
Hope I enjoy some of the christmas ads this year.

I cried this morning just describing this advert to my dad... :dohh:

I cried just reading this! :dohh:

I wasn't that keen to be honest I preferred previous years

Just watched it for the first time, I must be completely cold, it did absolutely nothing for me.

I am always one of those that sits and thinks wtf when there's a big fuss over something (eg. Adele) lol

Well i feel reassured that its not just me who thought it was crap lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"