John Stape - Corrie

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
When does it all come out?

Im ever so bored of this creep.

:shrug:

me too, the story line is really crappy at the moment and its like they dont really have an ending and they are now grabbing at straws!

I don't take this storyline seriously, I just find it funny watching the bumbling idiot get himself in and out of trouble. :haha:

I don't take this storyline seriously, I just find it funny watching the bumbling idiot get himself in and out of trouble. :haha:

Ditto! I mean what the hell was he thinking when he bumped that old woman off. Trying to revive her with GTN spray and then 'wiping' his fingerprints off, only to put it in her hand with his fingers on it :wacko:

He's got to be the most unconvincing serial killer ever.

Thats exactly how I feel. But its starting to get really annoying. The way he was telling her about all that he has done... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I think the story line is stupid, he's not a likable character at all. I wish they would just kill him off

Ditto! I mean what the hell was he thinking when he bumped that old woman off. Trying to revive her with GTN spray and then 'wiping' his fingerprints off, only to put it in her hand with his fingers on it :wacko:

He's got to be the most unconvincing serial killer ever.

or unlucky as we agreed at work today (I work hard!) I'm in a minority here because I quite like it:blush:

Uggghhh i'm so bored with this blithering idiot :dohh:
"The thing about colin is... he's dead!" - Yeahh that's exactly how you tell an elderly lady that her son's died :dohh:

x

''We buried him under the knicker factory'' :rofl:

''I cant go back to prison.....................yeah that was just for kidnapping'' :rofl:

I am pissing my sides laughing, he is a disaster area.

V xxx

Whilst I'm bored of the storyline it's the only thing bringing any humour at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->