Join Me In The 2ww

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
the long 2ww is here !!!

well im cd20 and think im 2dpo,ff aint put my lines in yet...at the most im 3dpo, anyone eles? lets start a 2ww thread2 support each other,and listern to all our crazy syptoms !!
of course im hopin this is my mth,i'll get my :bfp:,a sticky bean :)
i always start(or finish) a book thats nothing to do with ttc in the 2ww, try take my mind off things...

how many dpo are u? and have u any syptoms yet? how do u make ur 2ww go faster?

bring on the :bfp: PPPLLLEEEAAASSEE

Hello I got my first dark positive OPK yesterday :happydance:

So please can join in this 2 week wait

:hug:

Can i join your group? I think i'm around 4dpo.
Have already convinced myself i'm not pregnant to avoid more disappointment!

My first pregnancy i got implantation bleeding and major problems going to bathroom, but so far nothing. I know everytime is meant to be different, so i'll just have to wait with everyone else and see.

xxx

Hey!!:happydance:
I think im 6dpo, so can i join?!!
2day im having af-type cramps but its not due 4 another week n half.
Could this b implantation??
Feel really evil n sensitive/tearful 2, like Ive got the worst pmt in the universe, complete with spots:cry::hissy:.
Is it possible this could b really early pg signs? I know im grasping at straws, but has anyone else experienced something similar at around 6dpo?
Help me out ladies!!:hug::hugs:

o were all in the crazy 2ww!! im not sure how long this cycle will be !! everyother mth i have a cycle 36/38day, and this is that mth!! however i did O 2days earlier than i usually do on these mths,so who knows!!
Snowball ... ur closer 2me, how long is ur cycle hun ? well how many dpo do u av? think mines guna be 14/16dpo

KKSARAH ...yeh for the pos opk !! do one again 2moro cos u can/usually get 2 hun!!

jessica2509 and loochie-lu ... ooohhh both u2 cud be testing in as little as 6days !!! oh how exciting :)

so how many dpo do u usually have? and how many days will it be till testing ? if im 1/2dpo them suppose ive 10day at least,for past 2mth tho i aint been testing to early,cos seein a bfn and waiting for :witch: ...well theres nothing worst!!

loochie-lu
any symptoms yet ??
good luck girls, hope we all get our much wanted :bfp: :):)

Hi I'm 8DPO. My symptoms are on the pregnancy countdown on my sig! xxx

I'm 3 or 4dpo & ready to join the "crazy lady" world of TWW symptom spotting if you'll have me?!!! :happydance:

Quick question...

I've had cramps today, but then i get them all the time around and after ovulation. I only ovulated on thursday/friday (i think) so i'm sure it's too early to be anything. Also the cramps seem to go on for days. Does this mean that i know already that i'm not pregnant????

I'm getting really depressed and it's not even nearly time for my af.

oh jessica2509 .. i wudnt worry bout this n i certainley wudnt say ur out hun!! af and implanat/pg cramping feel alike,ur not out by a long shot yet :)

bluey and babyblues2 :hi: babyblues2 ur syptoms r lookin fab hun!! when are u testing babyblues2 ?

good luck to us all....bring on the :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance:

Hey!!:happydance:
I think im 6dpo, so can i join?!!
2day im having af-type cramps but its not due 4 another week n half.
Could this b implantation??
Feel really evil n sensitive/tearful 2, like Ive got the worst pmt in the universe, complete with spots:cry::hissy:.
Is it possible this could b really early pg signs? I know im grasping at straws, but has anyone else experienced something similar at around 6dpo?
Help me out ladies!!:hug::hugs:

Yes I did exactly as you descibe, i am 13 DPO now and got a very faint line on HPT, prob evap line, ill let you know tomorrow if any different, but i have had lots of symptoms which i listed on the thread of early symptoms.. Good luck

Snowball ... ur closer 2me, how long is ur cycle hun ? well how many dpo do u av? think mines guna be 14/16dpo

My cycles vary from 25-31 days. I ov'd later this cycle so I think it'll be around the 30 mark. My lp is about 11 days when my body is behaving :) Good luck in the 2ww everyone!

Waiting2bMommy :hi: hun,,good luck this mth,we can all drive each other crazy with syptom spotting !
loochie-lu omg !! sounds good hun !! like nicole136 said she had the same n by the sounds of it shes a defo bfp !!
oohh snowball we cud be very close,last mth my LP was only 12days...sometimes(usually)its 15,so who knows!!

bring on the :bfp: :) :happydance:

I would love to join.. I am 5dpo. My Hpts are in the potty room along with some small pee cups waiting to be used.

I would love to know how many dpo do you get until you all have to give into your POAS addiction. I am going to aim for 10 dpo, 9 if I think I notice any signs, but will be impressed if I just wait until 7dpo.:rofl:

I am guessing I am roughly 3-4DPO based on temps and symptoms but my cycle is wacky due it being only my second full cycle since giving birth in Feb. Before I got my first PP AF I got a +OPK on 9/11 and AF arrived on 9/11. Then I got AF on 10/14 on CD33 so as you can tell it is really hard to follow right now because I am still BFing. Hopefully FF is right and I O'ed when they said I did.

I am going to join you guys! I am at 2dpo. The only thing that is going on with me is cramping for 2 days for about 2 hours each day. I believe that is just ovulation pains, some months I get that some months I do not. Can't wait till this wait is over!
I am going to be pretty negative and say I am not pregnant because it's an 80% chance I am not pregnant per month. LOL saying that helps keep me from getting to nutty in the 2ww.

Okay, I'm joining too! I'm 8dpo, tested yesterday and got a BFN but I'm hoping it was just too early. I'm going to try not to test until AF is late. Not many symptoms, just crazy dreams and a pinching on my right lower belly for a couple of hours last night.

I'm new to this so I've got a question about BBT. I know you should take your temp when you first wake up but I work nights, 4 nights on then 3 off. Would I get an accurate reading if I just took my temp when I wake up no matter what time of day or night it is? I'm just going by the calendar right now but if there is no BFP for me this month I may try BBT and the OPKs. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->