Join Me In The 2ww

So my symptoms seem to have tapered off.. so Like you stinkyfish I'm feeling very doubtful as well... AF due this Friday.. so I still have a ways to go. I think I'm only going to test if she doesn't show on Friday. But I have a feeling shes a coming! As these symptoms are so close to period symptoms too!!! BUMMER!!!

Vestirse
test in the morning hun !!!! ur chart is just perfect !!!!!

good luck every1eles :)

CONGRATULATIONS Aurora, KandKsmama and Who'smummy's guinea pigs!!!
All this wonderful news is fantastic!
Good luck everybody else.
I'm 12DPO still no symptoms at all..my FIRST ever cycle without sore BBs. Just waiting for AF now x

Curse it, same here, waiting on AF now too..
Only thing ive caught this cycle is a cold.. :cry:

the underside of my tatas hurts and i got pimples on my.......crack, bum, whatever.

been yawning since 2 hours after waking

who's mummy needs to take a test, 15 dpo!

Believe me, I have been testing LOL!

My temp is up a bit more again this morning, still got sore boobs, tender nipples and some crampy twinges (thought :witch: was on her way last night). I tested before bed last night (got a bag of 50 IC's burning a hole you know?!) and really thought I'd got a faint :bfp: but got a :bfn: today with FMU and looking at last night's under a diff light I think it must have been an evap :(.

Gemma x

Congratulations Aurora, KandKsmama on your :bfp:'s.:happydance:

Update:- I tested on saturday, sunday and this morning using FR and got 3dark :bfp:'s along with sickness, tender boobs but this morning there was dark nearly black spotting its still there only a little bit, so not sure whats going to happen not getting to hopeful, going to phone doc's and see what he say's.

The most confusing part is my temps are still up!!!!

Its just one big roller coater ride TTC one min your up the next your down:cry:

:hug:

Honey, it could be anything!! Don't freak out just yet, ok? Phone the doctor, he'll let you know if you need to be worried.

Vestirse
i know hun :) dont worry bout me anyways when u guna:test:

Well I got a BFN, blah. My CM just went sticky, don't think that's a good sign.

John says my boobs are HUGE! Like that means anything.

I'll test again on Saturday.

good luck MommyMichele and everyone eles aswell :):)

KKSarah congratulations! :happydance:

Just an update for the 2wwers.

Still no AF today. 3rd day late. I'm going on cd38 (I normally have 35 day cycles) and so confused! Got the :bfn: yesterday. So I'm going to wait as long as possible to test again.

Strange thing is that all AF symptoms have almost gone away. BBs not as sore, not as bloated, no cramps, nothing!

Friday I really felt like AF was here, had all the symptoms and hept running to the bathroom. Saturday really dizzy and felt like wretching on top of it all. Had very very little brown spotting. And then Sunday nothing.

I don't know what my body is doing but this is not normal! So confused.

Oh, Vestirse, are you doing ok? You're right there too. And your charts look awesome.

What is the :witch: doing to us?

:hug:

She is fucking screwing with my head and I don't like it! Temperature rose yet again. :bfn: WTF?!

Vestirse- I swear you are pregnant, do not know why you are not getting a :bfp:unless it is a boy with slow rising HCG. Keep testing and when you get your :bfp: (cuz it has to be coming) we can all celebrate this long wait with you. I posted a problem in team jelly bellys so if any of you have any advise about temps can you check it out there. Thanks. I believe we are waiting for a test result this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->