Join my wait! 7-9dpo!

JCM

Reaction score
Ok so I was supposed to ovulate on 9/30 (according to my 24 day cycle) but I didn't feel ovulation pain until 10/2. Anyway, we had sex if not every day after my period ended, every other day. The last couple months I haven't tracked symptoms or dates because it started to really stress me out. About a week ago I started to get a cold but figured the weather is changing so that's why. On Monday I had excessive amount of saliva and it's still here today. It's kind of gross actually. My teeth have been bothering me as well this week. Light cramping started off and on around Saturday. Feel like period cramps but not as awful. Mostly in my back. Feels like pressure. This morning I woke up with a "seasick" feeling. I feel like the saliva only makes my seasick feeling worse. I ate something thinking I was just hungry (by the way I'm eating EVERYTHING. Even after a giant meal I'm hungry 30 mins later.) but I still have the sick feeling this morning. Eating didn't change anything. In fact, I ate just fine. I'm either 7dpo or 9dpo. My period is due 10/13. My boobs are killing me but they always hurt before my period. Usually I can see blue veins every month in them but not this month. Kind of weird but they are definitely bigger. Especially on the sides. I've symptom spotted before but never this saliva issue and never really felt sick. I just feel like I can't leave the couch today. I didn't even feel like working out because anytime I bend over my boobs kill me. Especially nipples. Am I crazy??? I tested Monday, I know I know way too early so I'm trying to hold out til this weekend so I don't upset myself with an uneccessary negative! Anyone else in my boat?

Hi JCM,I'm about 6DPO (or 7 or 8,not completely sure,lol) and if I go by my shortest cycle,I'm due AF the 16th.If I go by my longest cycle,it could only be due the 20th.So I could still have more than a week to wait,and I'm already going crazy.I promised myself I will never again test unless I'm later than my longest ever cycle (34 days).

As far as symptoms go,just my usual pre-AF ones:
- sore bbs - started with sensitive nips,but have now gotten all over sore
- dull aching in my lower belly
- extremely moody/crying all the time
- eat like I haven't eaten in weeks,lol

Keep me updated with your cycle,would you?

Hi Ladies,
I am exactly like you JCM! I am waiting for another 1-2 weeks before I test (talk about patience huh)

btw where did you find out about the saliva thing. I have that but never knew it was related? I have been eating out like a mad woman, I had 3 meals in one sitting!

and my breasts are growing!! sensitive all over! I also have a feeling i might be pregnant but don't want to get my hopes up!

I think I will stick to this thread to see how everyone is doing and follow your progresses :)

You girls have such good symptoms!I feel so blah over here with my zero symptoms.I'm getting more and more negative as the days go by.But at the same time,I'm super excited to see if any of the ladies I get to chat with,get their BFP's :)

Hi! Well I woke up this morning not feeling as sick as yesterday but I've still got this saliva thing...bbykml, I was complaining about how gross I am and my mom told me it could be an early sign. Then I told my husband about it because I've been drooling, yes drooling in my sleep. Hahaha I have never been a drooler. He laughed and said oh, I bet your pregnant. He actually made fun of it a little bit last night on his way home from work and I started to cry. Geez what a baby right?! AniMo2202, I have been reading on the two week wait site and I found a lot of people that get their bfps start to feel completely normal right before so it may not be a bad thing. Plus, my mom said the only symptom she had with me was cramps like she would start her period. I obviously caved and tested last night! Lol after I did it I yelled at my husband and said "why did you let me do that??" He looked afraid. Poor guy. My cycles are usually super short of they aren't 24/25 days so I'm thinking positive thoughts. I gave up trying for a couple months hoping my body would relax a little bit and it would just happen! I haven't really moved around much yet today so we will see how I feel. I couldn't sleep last night at all because my boobs are so sore. Mostly the left and every time the dogs moved closer to my body I jumped up in pain. I wish I knew my for sure ovulation day so I could figure out what day I'm on. I read a lot about bfps on 10dpo and 12dpo. That's basically my period so I will need to take a chill pill. I hope our group has some good news this next two weeks!!!

I'm not putting my hopes on actually getting my BFP this month,but it will definitely be an amazing surprise.I sometimes wish that I knew nothing about my cycle,then I wouldn't obsess so much about dates and making plans for everything,lol.

Wow,I sometimes wish my cycle would be a bit shorter.The shortest cycle I've had in the last 2 years,was 29 days (last month).They normally range between 30 and 33 days.And I know your LP is supposed to stay the same length most of the time,but I swear my LP is a different lenghth each month :shrug:

:sleep:I am a serious drooler when I sleep.Last week I actually woke up one morning with the inside of my elbow wet with drool,lmao!Luckily my hubby isn't easily grossed out,or I would've freaked out.

It would seriously be so awesome if it happened this month. Our one year anniversary is tomorrow so it would be a nice surprise! I just got my stepkids back and all the 4 year old talked about was baby baby baby this morning. Haha and not a nice baby convo either. More like "the baby can't have this and that and this is mine." Cranky! For the longest time I was a steady 28 days. Then I stopped my BC and it turned into 25. The last 6 months have been all of the place. 14 day cycles, 20 cycles and one 31 day cycle and I've never been late in my life so imagine my devastation when I wasn't pregnant! My husband had his vasectomy reversed in January so we've been trying and almost immediately I got so caught up in charting plus symptoms plus peeing on sticks...ugh took the fun right out of it! So this month we just happened to do the deed every other day unless we did it every day. I was getting so confused on ovulation testing. I swear some months ovulated twice! Always got that smiley face almost immediately when I tested so I figured if get pregnant ASAP. But nope! Husband has his analysis done and he is good to go so the pressure in on! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard not to. It's exciting and of course it makes my period symptoms easier to deal with if I think it's pregnancy. Lol so in sticking to that. I keep saying if I'm not pregnant, it's another month to stay skinny and drink sangria!

Lol,maybe your stepson is sensing something ;) My hubby and I were NTNP since our wedding September last year.Although it might as well have been WTT,because we never BD'ed in my fertile period :/ This cycle is the 1st time we actually planned it out to BD around my O day.I just go by O pains and CM,so I'm not entirely sure if and when I O'ed.I want to be all gung ho and +,but I just can't imagine actually getting those 2 lines!It just seems like it won't happen for us.But like you said,there are positives to not getting that BFP this month.It's my hubby's bday in November,so then we can really party for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->