• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Join this thread if you're testing Mother's Day Week (Canada & U.S. - May 9 - 15)

I'll join in too. I am due to test on Mothers Day. Would be the best present ever. My DH is positive I am pregnant already. For the past 4 days I have been very sick to my stomach. Every morning I wake up fine. But with in a few minutes of standing I am very sick to my stomach. It lasts till mid afternoon. I can;t even think about eating. Even tried to eat something light to see if it takes it away and it comes right back up. By mid to late afternoon it is gone and I am starving. But all morning every move I make makes it worse. Smells and mention of food sends me running to the bathroom. It is very intense. After it goes I am fine till the next morning when I wake. I also get a few cramps and very gassy and I feel so bloated.

So fingers crossed for everyone.

I'm testing May 9 OR 10. Realistically, I'll probably wait until the 10th. I am about 4-5DPO but know full well that since implantation hasn't even happened yet, there can't be any legit symptoms. So, I'm giving myself another 6-7 days before I start symptom spot.

I'll be testing on the 13th May if AF doesn't get me. It's going to be along wait LOL

I'm going to try not to obsess to much this month, I'm just going to be completely normal, not symptom spot too much and then if I'm late I will test, but not until! (yeah right!)

Been BDing lots so FXed!

I'm with Marysr...i try not to symptom spot until a few days before AF. Before implantation how can there be any? My AF symptoms are IDENTICAL to early pregnancy symptoms so I will refrain this month to try to avoid any unnecessary heartbreak. that's the plan anyway......if I actually stick to it is another story :) Testing on Mother's day!

Hi,

I believe I'm 1dpo today :) so will be 11dpo on 9th May and 17dpo on 15th May... will definately be testing sometime between those dates !!!

From reading different threads I have noticed that a lot of people say that implantation can't take place earlier than about 6DPO, but I have known people who have had early implants, like 3-4DPO. My doctor said it really depends on the woman, on average it usually takes the well known 6-12 days, but there have been instances where a woman has had the egg implant "early". Of course I am not a doctor and am just sharing the information I was given. The only reason why I even questioned this was because, in previous pregnancies I tended to get my symptoms early.

Anyways, all that being said...It's good not to symptom spot too much, because, like mentioned above PG symptoms often mimic AF symptoms and it's easy to confuse and misinterpret them (like I did last month LMAO).

Well, I've had my rant for today...:dust: to ALL and good luck!

I'll join this thread! I'm due to test May 15. I'm due to O anytime now. Ready to start my TTW and get it over with. All of this waiting around is horrible. So glad I found this forum so I have friends to share my struggles with.:kiss:

i am going to test around the 13th of may, i o tomorrow or the next day, so not offically in my tww yet

good luck everyone!

One week down, one week to go!

:dust:

Yes we are getting closer! Can't wait to see the results!

I'll join this thread too! I'm due Thursday/Friday so will probably test on the weekend.. But I'm hopeless at waiting! Not even sure I Ov'd this month :cry: Oh well, there's always hope!

Next Week Ladies...I hope we get our Mother's Day BFPs!

Me too! FXd for Mother's Day BFPs!

me me me me me!!! my af is due on may 12th or 13th so ill be testing between the 11th and 14th if the witch doesnt show :haha:

Well I think I'm on my way out the door. Had a single little spot of blood in my cm this morning.
AF is due today....sooooo I guess it'll start flowing by the end of the day. :cry:

Hope the rest of you get your BFPs!:dust:

well Ladies I got my :bfp: a week early! Good Luck to you ALL and tons of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->