Joining after Infertility

Lunabelle

Mother of one
Reaction score
hi all,

I will be cautiously joining as I had a miscarriage in November and this pregnancy was our 6th embryo transfer with IVF. We already have one almost 4year old daughter (also IVF) who keeps asking for a little sister. Hopefully we will be able to share the good news with her soon.

The age gap between our daughter and baby #2 will be a little bigger than we had hoped, but I can see many benefits with that too. Any other mamas with a slightly bigger age gap between your kids?

Our age gaps have been 2.5 years so far and this age gap should be 3.5 years. So not quite as big as yours will be but the plus side is definitely the older kids are, the less work they take from you and the more helpful they are with a new baby! It sounds like your daughter will be a wonderful big sister no matter the age gap! My friend has sisters who are 5 years old and 5 years younger than her and she has a wonderful relationship with both of them.

My son is 18 months And my DD is 8 years old and they get on great she loves playing with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->