Joining with hesitation!

candeur

Reaction score
Hi all :flower:

I've been a part of B&B on and off since around 2007 but now I'm back to start my TTC journey all over again.

I already have 2 of my own with my ex and this will be my 3rd with my husband (his first). I'm really apprehensive about going through this again. I was young for my first pregnancies, now I'm nearly 32 (not old but still 10 years older!) I'm thinking it's not going to be as easy to fall, the pregnancy and the labour etc.

I've ordered some pre natal vitamins and strip tests from eBay and tonight is the first night I come off my Cerelle pill. Has anyone got any experiences over the first few weeks of this? Is it worth 'trying' straight away?

Thank you all! Have a lovely Sunday x

Hi there! You and I sound similar. I have an almost 10 year old daughter and an 8 year old son with an ex (never married him) and my husband doesn't have any kiddos. When we were dating I explained to him I didn't think I wanted anymore kids. My goal was always to be done by 30 plus I have one of each so I was happy. I was 21 when I got pregnant with my daughter and turned 22 a month after having her. I am now 31 and will be 32 when I have this baby so 10 years difference from the first here as well. After seeing my husband with my kids and how different he was with them then my ex I agreed I would try to give him his 1st baby. I was on Depo Provera shot for BC and figured it would take 10 months - 2 years to get pregnant per everything I read about getting pregnant after the shot so we started right away. I got pregnant in 6 months. I am still nervous about starting over but I have a good partner and I know he will be a great dad so I try not to worry much. Good luck with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->