joining!

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
after a mmc in april and an early mc at the begining of the month, i am currently on cd16 and due to OV around the weekend, i have irregularish long cycles, cvarying from around 35-45 days, so its pretty hard to ttc without temping etc so i just guess off cm if im OV,

with my son who is 11months i got pregnant on the pill
and last 2 pregnancys were the first month we didnt 'pull out' (tmi:blush:) and i guessed id be OV around that time,

so hoping i wont be in here for long and will actually get a healthy baby out of my next pregnancy :) x

So sorry to hear about your mcs, Boothh. :hugs:

Sending lots of good luck and lots of baby dust your way!

Didn't want to read and run, and hugs for the past.

Hopefully none of us will be here for too long.... I am really hoping for a sticky one in September, even though originally I was hoping for August. My DH has decided that he wants to go on a cruise for our holiday early next year as it's something that I should be able to enjoy if we are lucky enough to get pregnant... (I class this as major improvements, from a few months ago, when he said that he didn't want to have any children!)

Anyway, hugs again....

I have everything crossed for you and Im holding Jessica in til I get my bump buddy :) :hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->