Jools Oliver book...Minus to nine....

bunnyg82

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
I just won a bid on ebay for this - 99p free p&p - :happydance:

can't wait for it to come now as everyone seems to have enjoyed it.

Just gotta get hold of Myleene's book now!

oo will have to let us know what its like
great buy
x

Yay, I want to read that one too.

I can post you my copy of the Myleene Klass if you like, then you can post it back when you've read it. I found it a quick and enjoyable read, very informative.

I have read Jool's book, worth a read x

Thanks Hobnob, I am bidding on Myleene's on ebay so will see how that goes, but thanks for the offer sweetie x

:happydance: just won the Myleene one too for £0.99 plus £1.99 postage, so two books for £3.97 posted - fab!! So can't wait for them to come! x

:happydance: just won the Myleene one too for £0.99 plus £1.99 postage, so two books for £3.97 posted - fab!! So can't wait for them to come! x

Yay, well done! Enjoy xx

Ive got both books - love them both really fab and loads of good honest advise etc.
Jools has put some receipies in the back for home made food. xx

What's the Jools one about?
I love the Jamie Oliver cookbooks and shows, but over here we don't hear much about his wife.

She goes through her whole pregnancy with us, all the good and bad from having problems getting pregnant to having her bead down the toilet to the joy of birth then bringing up a new born etc. Fab book

Jools Olivers book is fantastic. I planned to put it on here or ebay when I was done with it but not a hope!

I have a feeling I will be referring back to it more once if we are lucky enough to fall pregnant - it was a brilliant, informative, refreshing read.

Got Mylenes too but as I can not stand her, I am less keen to read it!

xxx

I loved this book, read it when I was pg with Cormack and have referred to it so many times!!

aww Pops! How come you bought Myleene's if you don't like her?!

I quite like her so will see how it goes, but really looking forward to Jools book as it seems to be the one to read :) x

On the whole I thought they were both really good.
However it is difficult to relate to people who get their entire maternity wardrobe for free and get tons of baby stuff including 7 prams for free coz they're a 'celebrity'.
Pregnancy seems easier when money is no object.

Yeah, I can see that this could be a bit of a bug bear in reading this book but at the same time will be good to see that these people go through the same "bad" bits as us women too! x

I once read it at a book store , nice book this .

I just bought this off amazon. Finished it last night. Fab is all I can say. She's got brilliant tips x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->