Jordan?

stephlw25

Reaction score
Has Jordan had her baby yet? i saw her on the Paul o Grady show a couple of weeks ago and she said she was over her due date? she must of had it by now??

nvr seen anything about it! perhaps shes managed to keep it quiet! :shock:

i was adamant this was her 3rd child, its only her 2nd tho eh?

she has harvey and junior so this will be her 3rd !!!!

duh yvanne where have you been?! lmao

their show on tv, was advertising the next episode was going to be the baby diary, so i recon shes had it, and going to reveal it on her show?

cant wait to see it, as i like jordan and peter lol

I love jordan and peter, I was wondering about her baby, she must have had it by now! I cant wait til the birth diary thing ther edoing.

ohhhh i love jorden - cant stand pete though big ponce i hate men that just waffel on and feel sorry for themself 24/7

i recon if she had had it it would be all over the papers.

cant wait for the nest series of her show to start :headspin:

Ive started reading her book and its great. my sister is mad on jordan and looks like her but without the boobs. lol
I want to get her new book Crystal as Angel was great.

lol i was right in saying tht she had 3!! was darren tht sed this was her 2nd!!!!

She has had her baby girl today by c-section, 6lb 13oz and no name as yet !

They are showing a reality show over here in the US on them...But they call it Katie and Peter. But I think it is old cause it is when they just get married and they only have 2 kids. One really really Big boy and a tiny baby. She seems a bit snotty for my liking but my Hubby sure likes her.

Aw Brilliant news

I thought she was calling her crystal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->