• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jordyn's Nursery/Letters I Painted and Invitations..

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies.. Hopefully these pictures work because last time they didn't :dohh:
If they don't I won't try again ! Lol

I've already posted this picture of her nursery so far, but I also painted letters that say 'baby girl' that OH hung up above the window right when you walk into the room:flower:

IMG-20130501-00071.jpg

IMG-20130501-00071.jpg

These are the invitation for my baby shower ! Which is going to be on May 26th:cloud9:, it's a strawberry shortcake theme

invitation3.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20130312-00046.jpg
    IMG-20130312-00046.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 19
Everything looks great! The letters are a really nice touch. :)

Thanks ladies :)
I wanted a different crib set but it was waay to expensive,
But I've grown to love this one even more !
Just painted the letters pink and brown to match the set !
My moms also getting me a change table/dresser combo for my babyshower, its the same colour as my crib and sleigh type like my crib.. I can't wait till its finished<3

everything looks beautiful!!:) your babyshower is the same day as my friend Neena's and she's due 4 days after me meaning shes due 2 days after you:) my baby shower is May 19th:) i cant wait till my little girls nursery is done so i can post pictures to show you:)

I love the letters. Im planning on getting letters to spell out, kaleigh, also. Super cute!

Miss mommy- You're spelling your daughter's name the same way mine is spelled!

I was originally going to spell it kayleigh, buuut i think i actually saw how you spelled yours and i liked it better. So, i dropped the y. My middle name is leigh, so i knew i wanted that part like that. So, thank you for spelling your name like that. :) Lol.

I take that as a very big compliment and I feel very honored!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->