• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

josephine3 - bfp progression pics!

Wow, 7 weeks! Yay :) can’t wait to hear how your scan goes! Coming up quick

Aww thanks everyone you are all so sweet.
Im terrified of how fast it's going already and so worried about getting the house organised there's so much work to do! I'm worried about telling the kids too. And their dad as he can be really nasty. I'm gonna have to do it soon though as I am showing already. People keep asking me if I am and I have to lie if the kids are there.
My daft oh has seemingly told quite a few people already I'm a bit annoyed with him, someone came up to me and said 'congratulations' the other day while my daughter was there!! Argh!!

Yikes, I hope your kids don't find out before you're ready to tell them! Your OH sounds excited bless him. I hope the kids' dad isn't nasty about the news when he finds out.

@Bevziibubble I would like to wait until 12 weeks but I don't see that happening! I think I'm gonna probly tell them after the scan at 7+6. It's their last day of school before the summer holidays too so they will be in a good mood haha x

Good luck keeping it a secret from your kiddos :hugs:

Good luck at your scan. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Hope your scan tomorrow goes great!

Awww sorry the beans almost got spilled to your daughter. Hope the scan goes well! And hopefully your dad’s surgery does as well.

It's going to feel so much more real - also mildly terrified at the thought of twins lol one will do nicely :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->