• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

josephine3 - bfp progression pics!

@DobbyForever oh yes mine looks like your 20 or 23 dpo pics. I finally got a dye stealer on the green strip and another frer dye stealer, doesn't look any 'darker' though but the control line is very faint

Screenshot_20230708-195840.png Screenshot_20230708-195743.png

Lines are looking amazing :happydance: I wouldn't worry too much about the weeks indicator. I did one at 5+1 and it was 2-3 and did a second literally 90 mins later and it was 3+ #-o

@DobbyForever yeah I will be aware thanks x
I've still got tests to use up though so might experiment with that.
I did an opk for fun and the test line is almost black lol

Screenshot_20230711-091149.png

Them weeks indicators are awful I didn't even get a 3+ with Heidi was awful I gave up xx

Oooo love the opk! I used to use Premom to scan my opk then tape them next to my hpt :rofl: I’m such a poas nerd

I've booked a private scan for 7+6 too so fxd all will look OK for that. I would have waited a bit longer but the kids break up the day after and it's hard to sort childcare x

Im still feeling so confused that I'm actually pregnant! It's so bizarre. It was such an abstract concept and now it's actually happening!
Nausea has kicked in big style though so that's feeling real!

At almost 15 weeks it’s still not feeling real for me. It’s so strange. I think I’m still terrified to relax. I thought the scan at 12 weeks would have made it feel real but it all still feels surreal. I spent so long thinking I’d never have another baby it feels like a dream. I think when those little kicks start is when it will really hit home for me that I actually have a little baby growing in there. I felt my last 2 babies at 16 weeks so I’m hoping I’ll be feeling them soon. I’m so excited for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->