Josh had his vaccines this morning --Flu shot??

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
He was a good boy, cried for 2 seconds then kept on laughing and squealing as loud as he could to get everyone's attention.. lol

They gave him the flu shot, I didn't know they gave flu shots to such young babies? Anyone else had that? He has to have another one in 4 weeks so it's more effective.

Anyway it was great, I love going to this clinic, the nurses are so sweet and they gave him cartoons band-aid, he kept on staring at them 'cause they were so nice and colorful!

We jsut did the same thing for Brennan at his 6 month appt. We also have to go back in a month for the 2nd one as well. She said it is better for little ones to have it in 2 smaller doses.

yep! If you want them to have the flu shot they can as young as 6 months!!

He jess I went to the CLSC to get his and they offered the flu shot ..I too have to go back in 4 weeks ..what clinic you go to?

well done josh, sounds like he's a very brave prince x i don't think they give the flu jab over here x

are babies meant to have that in the uk? anyone know? josh had his last injections at 4months and i dont thinks he due anymore till 12months is tht right?

x

He jess I went to the CLSC to get his and they offered the flu shot ..I too have to go back in 4 weeks ..what clinic you go to?

He goes to Rockland MD in Ville Mont-Royal. It's private, but well worth it! I love it. Went there because CLSC wanted to give me an appointment for his 1st vaccines (the 2 month ones) like when he would have been 4.5 month:dohh:! I was quite pissed, so went private instead.

They don't give the flu jab to babies over here. Only to over 65s and people with heart and lung conditions

Yeah, Valerie got the flu shot and is due back in a couple weeks for the second dose of it. My doctor said any baby about 6 months and older should get the flu shot....I'm glad she got it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->