Journal - Flab to Fab! (Weightloss So Far: 8lb!)

S

Serene123

Food does not give hugs.
Food does not give hugs.
Food does not give hugs.
Food does not give hugs.
Food does not give hugs.
Food does not give hugs.

I have been on the Wii and recorded my shocking weight and BMI. Don't want to post it, but will eventually I'm sure. :blush:

Ultimate Target: 9-10st.
2010 Target: 12st. (a girl can dream)
Height: 5'3
Start Weight: --
Currect Weight: --
Ideal Clothes Size: 10-12
Start Clothes Size: 16 (some 18 :blush:)
Current clothes Size: 16-18

Total Weight Loss (so far): 8lb.

dont be too disheartened, a 16/18 is the average size of a women in the UK.

I'm sure you can get to a comfortable 14 in a couple of months :)

Im a size 12/14 but used to be an 8/10 and i'm heartbroken. All my clothes are wasting away cos i dont fit in them :( I'll help you along the way hun, your going in my siggy :D
Im aiming to lose most of my weight with the wii fit!! xxx

Thank you ladies! I'm going to write down what I eat every day (probably be quite a lot to start with :blush:)

Breakfast: Cheerios
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Sandwich
Dinner: Salad, with some Pasta Bake

I think I'll have some veg when Rich has his dinner. I do like eating veg so should stop me heading for the chocolate cupboard :blush:

I'm not calorie counting and I'm not obsessing too much. It's a sharp steep slippery slope back to where I once was and I'm not going back down there!

I went on the Wii Fit for all of 5 minutes before Caitlyn pulled out the wires :lol: I managed to find out my weight, BMI, and how much I can lose this year if I lose 1lb per week. It'll be hard, but I can do it! x

Well done for starting this.. the 1st step :D

I'm sure you'll do great and notice results in no time. It's a good idea to do a no pressure approach given your past eating problems. Just remember that Caitlyn needs a healthy and happy mummy more than you need to be thin :)

Breakfast: Cheerios :lol:

I think I'm just going to go for healthier options or eat half a portion of something to start with... Might make things easier.. Who knows?? :lol:

Lunch: Cucumber sandwich, no crusts, with a slice of ham :blush: Might have a petit filous.......

For breakfast, try porridge with honey and then a piece of fruit :) Will fill you up for longer.

Had 485 calories so far today. Going to make garlic chicken breasts with LOADS of veg for dinner tonight. (About 280 calories for the chicken breast, not sure about the veg!)

Must.. Stop.. Calorie.. Counting..

Feeling hungry..... Stocking up on fruit today so I can start snacking properly :)

Also been to the park for an hour long walk, and a half hour play.

Feeling better already :lol:

I'm not surprised you're hungry :lol: You should ideally have eaten at least 800 cals by now.

Don't calorie count, eat better. Have more protein at lunch, as it will keep you fuller for longer and help you lose weight. Have a snack between brekkie and lunch, and lunch and dinner. I normally have some flat bread with low fat humous, it's very filing and humous has good fats in it. Good idea stocking up on fruit too, and your dinner sounds nice :thumbup:

Bit of advice... take longer to eat your meals... the longer it takes you to eat it, the fuller you will feel x

remember that fruit is very high in suagr so snack on other stuff to such as nuts or sticks of veg with hummous ect! x well done on the loss hun! x

Carrot sticks & cucumber sticks cut up in tupperware in the fridge :thumbup:

Did 30mins on the Wii Fit this afternoon, and will do another 30 when moo is in bed :)

sounds like you doing brill! keep up the hard work! x

The first stone will fall off me :lol: It's the rest I'll have to work at... but I will do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->